Fresh & Easy Coupons

Subscribe
Here's the link to Fresh & Easy Market web page for a $6.00 off $30 purchase, valid at any location:

Fresh & Easy Coupon
Thanks!
This is great - Thank You.
None within 100 miles of zipcode 60632
Thanx!!!
You made some folks happy OP,thank you ^
Also, there's usually a print coupon ($6 off of $30) in Wednesday's grocery circulars you get in the mail. That also has whatever specials they're running that week. They also upped the ante. You used to get $5 off of $20, which was a great deal.

Cheers.
Quote: Also, there's usually a print coupon ($6 off of $30) in Wednesday's grocery circulars you get in the mail. That also has whatever specials they're running that week. They also upped the ante. You used to get $5 off of $20, which was a great deal.

Cheers.
They are going to have a tough time weening their customers off these coupons, I guess upping the spend by $5 is a start. Now, the next question is: will Fresh & Easy last?
Quote: They are going to have a tough time weening their customers off these coupons, I guess upping the spend by $5 is a start. Now, the next question is: will Fresh & Easy last?
If the economy stays south, yes. I used to be pretty loyal to my local Ralph's, but now I spread the limited buy amongst Ralph's, F&E, Target & CVS based on prices/specials/coupons. Luckily in my case 2 are literally right next to each other, & the other two are 1/2mile away so not necessarily spending more on gas.

My best 'score' was I ended up w/ 3 of those $5 off of $20 coupons. I had just come back from a long trip & was doing monthly grocery shopping. I started to buy stuff & went drat, I can only use the coupon once, and then the @:-) went on. I bought $20 of stuff, got the $5 off, put the stuff in the trunk, went back in & repeated 2 more times immediately following . Then I went to Ralph's to get the stuff that F&E didn't have & spent the same amount on 1 bag that I got 5 bags at at F&E. LOL.

FWIW - the extra $1 off for extra $10 spend isn't enough to steer me to F&E. I obviously preferred the lower, but do understand why they raised it. And if someone is buying more, especially for families, it will still come in handy.

I heard the F&E where I live is the most profitable in the bunch/has done gangbusters.

Cheers.
The coupon has been updated with an expiration of 11/30.

All locations are closed on Thursday, November 27, Thanksgiving Day.
These are stackable as long as you comply with T&Cs regarding pre-tax price and prohibited items
Yes, I've had no trouble using two $5 off $20 coupons in a single transaction if I've rung up $40 of eligible purchases.
Quote: These are stackable as long as you comply with T&Cs regarding pre-tax price and prohibited items
$6 off $30 coupon says "Limit One Coupon Per Transaction"
Coupon now expires December 9.
Despite the "one per transaction" term, I've had no problems with the actual store taking more than one coupon -- ie, two $6 off $30 coupons on a $60 total.