FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   Fresh & Easy Coupons (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/889443-fresh-easy-coupons.html)

Robt760 Nov 16, 2008 11:33 pm

Fresh & Easy Coupons

Here's the link to Fresh & Easy Market web page for a $6.00 off $30 purchase, valid at any location:

Fresh & Easy Coupon

MarcoBJ Nov 17, 2008 1:41 am

Thanks!

jaguar Nov 17, 2008 7:05 am

This is great - Thank You.

OzzyOzzie Nov 17, 2008 10:11 am

None within 100 miles of zipcode 60632 :(

theacendahole Nov 17, 2008 10:30 am

Thanx!!!

bigguyinpasadena Nov 17, 2008 6:06 pm

You made some folks happy OP,thank you ^

SkiAdcock Nov 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Also, there's usually a print coupon ($6 off of $30) in Wednesday's grocery circulars you get in the mail. That also has whatever specials they're running that week. They also upped the ante. You used to get $5 off of $20, which was a great deal.

Cheers.

itsaboutthejourney Nov 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock (Post 10771994)
Also, there's usually a print coupon ($6 off of $30) in Wednesday's grocery circulars you get in the mail. That also has whatever specials they're running that week. They also upped the ante. You used to get $5 off of $20, which was a great deal.

Cheers.

They are going to have a tough time weening their customers off these coupons, I guess upping the spend by $5 is a start. Now, the next question is: will Fresh & Easy last?

SkiAdcock Nov 21, 2008 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney (Post 10772720)
They are going to have a tough time weening their customers off these coupons, I guess upping the spend by $5 is a start. Now, the next question is: will Fresh & Easy last?

If the economy stays south, yes. I used to be pretty loyal to my local Ralph's, but now I spread the limited buy amongst Ralph's, F&E, Target & CVS based on prices/specials/coupons. Luckily in my case 2 are literally right next to each other, & the other two are 1/2mile away so not necessarily spending more on gas.

My best 'score' was I ended up w/ 3 of those $5 off of $20 coupons. I had just come back from a long trip & was doing monthly grocery shopping. I started to buy stuff & went drat, I can only use the coupon once, and then the @:-) went on. I bought $20 of stuff, got the $5 off, put the stuff in the trunk, went back in & repeated 2 more times immediately following :D . Then I went to Ralph's to get the stuff that F&E didn't have & spent the same amount on 1 bag that I got 5 bags at at F&E. LOL.

FWIW - the extra $1 off for extra $10 spend isn't enough to steer me to F&E. I obviously preferred the lower, but do understand why they raised it. And if someone is buying more, especially for families, it will still come in handy.

I heard the F&E where I live is the most profitable in the bunch/has done gangbusters.

Cheers.

CalItalian Nov 24, 2008 1:29 pm

The coupon has been updated with an expiration of 11/30.

All locations are closed on Thursday, November 27, Thanksgiving Day.

Mrp Alert Nov 27, 2008 6:30 pm

These are stackable as long as you comply with T&Cs regarding pre-tax price and prohibited items :)

alanh Nov 28, 2008 1:06 pm

Yes, I've had no trouble using two $5 off $20 coupons in a single transaction if I've rung up $40 of eligible purchases.

CalItalian Nov 29, 2008 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by Mrp Alert (Post 10824084)
These are stackable as long as you comply with T&Cs regarding pre-tax price and prohibited items :)

$6 off $30 coupon says "Limit One Coupon Per Transaction"

CalItalian Dec 1, 2008 12:43 am

Coupon now expires December 9.

alanh Dec 1, 2008 7:59 pm

Despite the "one per transaction" term, I've had no problems with the actual store taking more than one coupon -- ie, two $6 off $30 coupons on a $60 total.