Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

T-Mobile (US) - 10% off

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T-Mobile (US) - 10% off

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2008, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Gold; SPG Gold***; AvisFirst;
T-Mobile (US) - 10% off

Found this thread on Fatwallet: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/851965

I followed the instructions in the first post, and am keeping my fingers crossed.

If you read the whole thread, others have checked with TMO and this seems to be legit and just lowers your current bill by 10%. You can also sign up for new service this way... however the discount seems especially useful for existing TMO customers.
Old Aug 19, 2008, 2:03 am

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the link. Its a great to 10 % off in my mobile bill.

Old Aug 19, 2008, 4:10 pm

I signed up through the FW link last week. I just received an email from T-mobile confirming my migration and the 10% discount - so this definitely works!
Old Aug 22, 2008, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
wow...seems too good to be true.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 3:07 pm

Programs: UA, Starwood Plat, Marriott Gold
Interesting deal. Thanks.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 4:42 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Got confirmation today, thanks OP!
Old Aug 23, 2008, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by kathiel
Got confirmation today, thanks OP!
Hey,

It's great.

I'm going to check out this site.
Old Aug 23, 2008, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
got the confirm today as well - I think its off the base plan, not the extras but still extra in my pocket. Thanks
Old Aug 23, 2008, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO Gold; SPG Gold***; AvisFirst;
I got my confirmation the other day... from the email:

The discount will be 10% on all monthly recurring charges. Please be advised that this discount will apply to all currently active lines on the account, as well as any additional lines activated in the future. You will see your discount credits displayed in the "Adjustments to Bill" section described as "Corporate Volume Discount" on your billing invoice.
Also from the email... and a reason I'd probably hurry to do this:
I apologize for the delay in completing this request, as our volumes are
higher than anticipated.
Old Aug 23, 2008, 9:03 am

couldn't do it online

Couldn't do it online, or by calling the referral # listed once you enroll, or even 611
but by calling 877 453 8824, was finally able to get a well trained CSR who added the discount to my existing plan, with no other changes, except to the statement closing date, which was moved to conform with my "employers" date.
Old Aug 24, 2008, 6:54 pm

Location: Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil, Rayong, Thailand, USA, Florida, NY and California
Programs: American Platinum Lifetime, Starwood Gold, United, Krisflyer, Delta, Lufthansa, Thai, Int. Avenger
....as days go by, this is becoming a bit harder to get activated. The CSR's at T-Mo are now asking for a valid e-mail address that shows you are an EMPLOYEE of the UNION (not of your company)....and a bunch of other things that cannot be provided...as they are not provided with the membership e-mail (or in the sign-up process). The migration form has now been eliminated from the linked T-Mo site. I think they might be tuning up this "deal".
Old Aug 25, 2008, 4:47 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Originally Posted by maskedavenger
....as days go by, this is becoming a bit harder to get activated. The CSR's at T-Mo are now asking for a valid e-mail address that shows you are an EMPLOYEE of the UNION (not of your company)....and a bunch of other things that cannot be provided...as they are not provided with the membership e-mail (or in the sign-up process). The migration form has now been eliminated from the linked T-Mo site. I think they might be tuning up this "deal".
Glad that I was able to get in on this before they tightened it. I also received an EMail with the details. Looks like I will save $5/month from now on off my $50/month two-line plan.

John
Old Aug 27, 2008, 6:49 am

Programs: DL, F9, UA
Originally Posted by mbreuer
Found this thread on Fatwallet: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/851965

I followed the instructions in the first post, and am keeping my fingers crossed.

If you read the whole thread, others have checked with TMO and this seems to be legit and just lowers your current bill by 10%. You can also sign up for new service this way... however the discount seems especially useful for existing TMO customers.
Thanks for sharing! I've had TMobile for a couple years now, but since I've had it, neither of my places of employment have offered discounts...only for Verizon, Sprint, etc. So this is fantastic! Can't wait to try it!
Old Aug 31, 2008, 8:22 am

It went through for me! Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.