Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

How to contact e-rewards?

Old Jun 1, 2007, 10:12 am
Original Poster

I have been trying to redeem hilton honor points from e-rewards but site keeps on giving me invalid pin when i know it is valid, last time i redeemed this reward was more than 3 months ago, so i looked at web site to get a no. to call but all they have is email which i am sure they don't reply to, so anyone has any phone numbers for e-rewards?
thanks
Old Jun 1, 2007, 10:35 am

Programs: Too many to list
I've never contacted them by phone, but I have had numerous email contacts (via the "Contact Us" link) regarding uncredited surveys, redemption problems, etc. They are not always fast responding, but they have always been professional and every interaction I've had with them has been resolved to my satisfaction. Try the Contact Us form on the website, they should be able to resolve your issue...just maybe not as speedily as you'd like.
Old Jun 1, 2007, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Thanks for a quick reply, i have emailed them already, I guess i just have to wait now
Old Jun 2, 2007, 10:54 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
Make sure you're using your account number and numeric PIN, not your alphanumeric username and password... it only works with the numeric account number and PIN. Just in case.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.