Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Sample Dog or Cat Food -- Maxximum Nutrition

Old May 29, 2007, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold and lowly DL FO

http://walmart.triaddigital.com/enha...ktid14650.aspx

The Maxximum Nutrition family of pet foods is developed with the highest-quality nutrition in mind. New, improved formulas have the same great taste and only the finest, freshest, most wholesome ingredients to support your pets well-being. Plus, you wont find animal by-products meals, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives in any Maxximum Nutrition recipe.

Each recipe is specifically formulated to deliver uncompromising quality to your pet guaranteed.
Old Jun 2, 2007, 11:01 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
As always, even if you have no pets or don't want this brand, please consider requesting the free sample and donating it to your local animal shelter or rescue group. They'll thank you for it!

(BTW, I think you can request BOTH the Dog and Cat samples, as they have different item numbers, so they are not counted under the same "one sample per household" rule... but this is just an educated guess.)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.