Good at PC gaming? Win a free Airtran ticket!

Subscribe
Race Danica Patrick and Win Free* Tickets!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Wanaflyforles,

Now through the end of the Indy Racing League season, you can race IndyCar superstar Danica Patrick and other A+ Rewards members to see if you are the fastest frequent flier out there.

Four flights* are awarded to the fastest race times each week there is an IndyCar race. Is your best time good enough? Find out if you have what it takes to win at www.AirTranRaceway.com. Victory lane awaits you!

*Reward seats are subject to availability and blackout dates. Taxes and fees are extra – the September 11th security fee of up to $2.50 per segment is not included. A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing. Passengers traveling to/from Grand Bahama Island are subject to U.S. and Bahamian taxes of $91.20.
-------------------------------------------------------

I normally am not an on line gaming person, so lost to Danica several times. But after playing a bit, I beat her every time...my best time so far is 1:19:33

One round, I tried something different. I managed to pull in front of her and stop so she can't get around me. And hour later I let her go and raced her to the end. The game doesn't end it appears if you stop her! (But no chance of getting a good score as it seems to be purely time based.)

Too bad there doesn't seem to be a way to incapacitate her car... ...that could be fun. She has quite the attitude calling me 'grandma,' threatening to take away my real DL, telling me I drive like I have training wheels, and telling me how embarrassed I should be about my performance last game we just wont mention it.
i beat her first time,.....

prob i was 5789 in the standing....

rather than spend next 5 days trying to beat her....

better way for free tickets....

have fun...

though she is kinda rude.... lol
Ha -- 1:25 in the catering truck on the first try. I beat her. She seemed surprised. I can't see playing this enough to win a free ticket.
some great games here too.. sometimes with competitions, but none at the moment:

http://www.freeloader.com/en/free_online_games/