My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]

Subscribe
We have had so many positing for My Coke Points, so lets now keep them all in one place.

I am making this a Sticky.
Good idea! All those threads and posts last week about the 100, 50 and 25 point promotions went on and on and on.

What we need is a MCR lurker who could pass our suggestions/complaints on up (thereby avoiding the irritating canned responses to email.)

First question: Will DL SkyMiles ever be available again?
Second Question:
Will there be Hilton Points without requiring stays?

JudyJFLA
email for mycokerewards
I have some numbers that I can't read and want to email mycoke rewards to see if I can credit. thanks!
Will my awards ever get here?
Quote: I have some numbers that I can't read and want to email mycoke rewards to see if I can credit. thanks!
I had a couple of these, but there was only one or two digits I couldn't read. I made a list of the letters and numbers being used and kept a list of the ones I had tried. It took me a few days, but I finally got them entered.

Sheila
email to MCR
Quote: I have some numbers that I can't read and want to email mycoke rewards to see if I can credit. thanks!
I emailed them - (click on FAQs - see the box where it says "ask Hank"- click there and it lets you send an email) I gave them the best guess at what it might be and said I had tried variations and could not get it to take. They emailed quickly (less than 24 hours I think) and said I was credited with the points. and I was.
^ Bless you jsm for the sticky. ^
I was getting tired of doing daily searches to see what popped up....
MyPoints and CokeRewards
I received an e-mail from MyPoints.com today sending me a link that if I signed up for CokeRewards that I would receive 100 free points... I signed up for a workmate, but she never received the points... and there was no "promo" code to enter... at least nothing that was e-mailed yet...

EDIT... Note that the e-mail says later that the 100 points are for MYPOINTS, and not MCR points.
Quote: I received an e-mail from MyPoints.com today sending me a link that if I signed up for CokeRewards that I would receive 100 free points... I signed up for a workmate, but she never received the points... and there was no "promo" code to enter... at least nothing that was e-mailed yet...
You did notice that was 100 MyPoints for signing up, not MCR points...right?

Mike
Quote: Can you post the link so that it can be investigated?
MyPoints links are one-time, targeted codes, so putting the link here doesn't help anyone. The offer is on the homepage of MyPoints anyway, so anyone can go and sign up directly from their site.

Again, though, the offer is for 100 MyPoints, not 100 MCR points.

Mike
Quote: You did notice that was 100 MyPoints for signing up, not MCR points...right?

Mike

Oh yea, That is a 'DUH' moment for me not reading it right!!
(It reads "Sign up now with MyCokeRewards for a chance to win 1,000,000 points and also receieve 100 points just for signing up" and then a button to click)
But down at the bottom it says 100 Points from the "MyPoints" program...

Oh well, at least now she is signed up in case there are ever any promos going on later!!
FYI-New Coke rewards codes after 4/16
I tried to enter a cap code from Sprite today and got this message:

Please enter complete 15 digit cap code. You have to enter 5 characters in each field. If you have a code which has 12 digits, these codes are not supported on My Coke Rewards until April 16, 2007. Please hold on to your code and enter it after that date to receive the points for the code you have.

So don't hold onto anything you have. They may not be valid after 4/15.
Quote: I tried to enter a cap code from Sprite today and got this message:

Please enter complete 15 digit cap code. You have to enter 5 characters in each field. If you have a code which has 12 digits, these codes are not supported on My Coke Rewards until April 16, 2007. Please hold on to your code and enter it after that date to receive the points for the code you have.

So don't hold onto anything you have. They may not be valid after 4/15.

I also think that many of us will need to consider using up all of our old points by April 15th as well... as I am afraid they will have different point values and I will have wished I had used my points before the new changes...
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11  51  101  501