My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]

Subscribe
Thanks, Kath! Even that excuse is better than silence, because it means they have acknowledged that they owe you--have not forgotten you!
Well. Today's deal is that quarterpounder for 25 points, instead of 50 points. Limit = 1

On top of that, the McD's in my neighborhood is offering a "BOGO" on the new quarterpounders through the 20th (tomorrow). I nearly got 2 for free yesterday using one of the coupons that arrived last week, but the cashier couldn't figure it out and got a manager to help, so I ended up paying for one and keeping my coupon for later.
Walmart bonuses update
Yep, limit 1 on the McD quarterpounders.

I see one of the 30 point Walmart bonuses posted two days ago (last time I entered caps was 6/6 ... long 48 hours), listed in my account as "Walmart Bundle Bonus Sandwich"

Plus 10 point Walmart bonus listed "Walmart Bundle Bonus Pizza" posted.

I had entered the 3 codes listed in Wiki above.
Quote: I was looking thru old emails from MyCokeRewards and realized that I have not received any of the prizes from the "2013 Coke Zero Bracket Challenge" promotion.

For example, I have some emails, dated March 25th, that say "Ship Notification" - those were for free 20 oz Coke Zeros. Anyone received their coupons yet?
Yes. I guess I am the first to report that I received my first coupon from the Coke Zero Bracket Challenge for a free 20 oz. bottle of Coke Zero. It arrived today in an envelope that looks like junk mail with a return address of ePrize, PO Box 5001, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5001. The coupon has a silver hologram at the top and expires 8/30/2013.

The letter enclosed states:

Congratulations on being a winner in The Coke Zero Bracket Challenge promotion!

Enclosed please find the 20 oz Free Coke Zero Coupon that you won!

If you have any prize related questions, please email us at [email protected] with The Coke Zero Bracket Challenge in the subject line.

Thank you for playing and enjoy your prize!

Prize Fulfillment Services

Wow, THREE exclamation marks in a letter with just four sentences!
Quote: Got 3 quarter pounders yesterday .... as I only had 150 points.
Cool! Yesterday (June 21) I received all 3 coupons for free McDonald's quarter pounders (which I redeemed for on June 12) .... just in time for our road trip!
Quote: Yes. I guess I am the first to report that I received my first coupon from the Coke Zero Bracket Challenge for a free 20 oz. bottle of Coke Zero. It arrived today in an envelope that looks like junk mail with a return address of ePrize, PO Box 5001, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5001. The coupon has a silver hologram at the top and expires 8/30/2013.
I received a coupon today, in the exact same junk-mail-like envelope.
I used each WalMart code from the above sticky 3 times with 3 caps.

...so I got 27 pts for the 9 caps...and then...

48 hrs later this posted:

Walmart Bundle Bonus Sandwich
6/24/13
+ 30

Walmart Bundle Bonus Pizza
6/24/13
+ 30

Walmart Bundle Bonus Chicken
6/24/13
+ 10

--- Not sure which of the 3 is the Chicken code but looks like using the promo with the above codes will total out at 70 bonus pts per month. Unless, of course, two of the random caps I chose to use with the chicken code didnt qualify for the promo (all 9 caps were red).
I got mine yesterday, too! I did not even know that I had "won!"
Courtesy of slick deals I added to the Coke Zero double promo. Sorry if I was too cryptic in the Wiki! Long story short, you need to tweet, ensure you are following the tweets and you will get the unlock code to start doubling.
50% off of Country Living magazine is this week's Wednesday deal.

I shall withhold comment
WalMart UPCs
OK, Ive been playing around with the UPCs, I hope this hasnt already been covered. However, it looks like things match up like this:

UPCs
0068113171534 Pizza
0068113191775 Chicken
0020279200000 Sandwich

I've used red caps only. It appears that that there are many different types of caps and the ones that have the codes printed under a white plastic cover and have 3 lines of 4 letters/numbers dont seem to trigger the bonus.

Other caps have 2 lines of 6 letters/numbers each. Some have larger print and others have smaller print. I used the smaller print only. I used ea. WalMart code 3 times for a total of 9 caps. The bonus posted in about a day. Looks like that will be available for ea. month thru November.

Walmart Bundle Bonus Sandwich + 30
Walmart Bundle Bonus Pizza + 30
Walmart Bundle Bonus Chicken + 30

*** 27 pts for the caps + 90 bonus = 117 pts per month
That's 702 points for 162 caps over the next 6 months
Free Quarter Pounder - http://cokeurl.com/en44
Quote: Free Quarter Pounder - http://cokeurl.com/en44
Thank you, Saas!
Quote: Free Quarter Pounder - http://cokeurl.com/en44
Thank you!!!
Out of stock
394  444  484  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  498  499  500  504  544  594