Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Sign in using an external account

Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 17, 14, 5:53 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
Please read: this is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread.

Last edit by: CokeandTaco
mycokerewards.com
mycokerewards.com/mobile
mycokerewards.com/tablet
mycokerewards.com/beta/home
----------

Free AMOE (Alternate Method Of Entry) for Instant Win games:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/...?amoeKey=17183 (5 free entries per day)
http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/...?amoeKey=26804 (5 free entries per day)
http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/...?amoeKey=51146 (5 free entries per day)
----------

Current offers:
----------

--WalMart is back baby

Started 01/14/14, ends 06/30/14 *(extended through Nov 2014)*
Enter (up to 3 *caps each per 'meal' per calendar month) UPC for Sandwich, Chicken & Pizza. 10 bonus points per cap will post 24 - 48 hours later. Total: 3x3x10 = 90 points a month.

* It appears the caps must be from a carbonated beverage. Powerade & Minute Maid caps do not work with the bonus.

*** Key piece of information = Enter Walmart code first, THEN enter code from the cap. (reverse order may work too as far as everything is done in same session) 10 points bonus can take 1 or 2 days to post.

Pizza:
Chicken:
Sandwich:

----------

Santa's Wishlist is live on the Beta site. (added 11/17/14)

3 rewards are available for redemption, after unlocking the reward (doing a "Challenge").
http://www.mycokerewards.com/content...tradition.html

$25 Best Buy Gift card (625 points). Requires Tweet/Instagram with photo.
$10 Nike e-Gift card (250 points). Requires Tweet/Instagram.
1 AMC Voucher - 1 ticket & 1 drink (245 points). Requires Tweet/Instagram with photo.

Complete the Challenge(s) and look under your full profile for the link to redeem for reward (same place where the Level up rewards were found). Your Twitter or Instagram account must be linked to your Beta account.
*While supplies last.....

-Based on some FB posts, this promo may return next Monday the 24th and the following Monday Dec 1st (with different rewards?)....

----------

MCR Beta: (mycokerewards.com/beta/home)
As MCR continues to operate this "different" site (and offer exclusive rewards only on this site), it may be a good idea for members to consider signing in and leveling up to Gold.
1) Join with existing MCR details.
2) Log in daily and you will slowly earn status points.
*Nothing else is required unless you want to level up faster....
3) Fill out interest details in your full profile.
4) Complete challenges with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Email. When selecting "Share" you can choose how you want to share.
Reasons to sign up:
1) Simple to do (and no social networking accounts are required).
2) 20 MCR points for Silver (plus choice of gift), 30 MCR points for Gold (plus choice of gift). (IMO current gift options are of limited value).
3) Possibility of future exclusive rewards that may only be available on the Beta site.

Print Wikipost

Old Jun 17, 07, 8:50 am   #706

Programs: UA 1K; Marriott Platinum; Alaska MVP
[quote=cmwdjw;7914932]Can anyone sign in this morning to Coke Rewards? I keep getting an error message and so does my sister on her computer. Hate that!]

It's working for me this morning. I had problems with the Rewards - Entertainment page last evening around 11 PDT, but that is also working now.
divine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 07, 10:06 am   #707

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmwdjw View Post
Can anyone sign in this morning to Coke Rewards? I keep getting an error message and so does my sister on her computer. Hate that!
Since a couple of days I get an error message when using MS Explorer.
Have to use Mozilla Firefox.
USAFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 07, 6:24 pm   #708

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Four hotel higher levels - Will fly for DEQMs - DL RWT alum
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernyc View Post
I redeemed 125 MCR points for a 500 point PC voucher and the code that I received has already been redeemed according to the PC website. Just sent a note to Coke about this.... strange. Anyone else experience this?
This just happened to me, too. I wonder if they are using predictable sequence numbers (with final check-digit) and are getting opportunistic folks plugging them in... We'll see if I get an answer to my query.

Also had problems with 3 codes today. 1. The run-over cap I understand.
2. A 12-digit box code (with the new A, F, O, and 5 characters, and I've had O work before). It should have worked. (Followup: It worked the next day. Got another non-working 12-digit boxtop today, however.)
3. A 24-pack with an 11-digit code (not 12) and no digit appears mangled or dragged out. Another 33 points "on appeal".

Last edited by flyzabit; Jun 21, 07 at 8:49 pm.
flyzabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 07, 5:12 pm   #709

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzabit View Post
Also had problems with 3 codes today. 1. The run-over cap I understand.
2. A 12-digit box code (with the new A, F, O, and 5 characters, and I've had O work before). It should have worked.
3. A 24-pack with an 11-digit code (not 12) and no digit appears mangled or dragged out. Another 33 points "on appeal".
Item 2 - Similar issue here yesterday: a 15-character code 12-pack I entered correctly returned a "not entered correctly" error message, repeatedly. Set it aside and entered the other nine codes I had available. Then tried the problem code again. No problem.

Item 3 - You could systematically try all the possible characters for the missing one (assuming you know where in the sequence it goes). However, unreadable codes do not count against the max of 10 codes per day. So if one has > 10/day to enter, then the appeal "adds" points to one's account.
Old Jun 19, 07, 10:22 am   #710

Programs: Too many to list
Just attempted to enter 500 point pcr code from mcr and got the "code already redeemed" message.

Tried 3 different browsers (cookies cleared, cache cleared, etc.) and same mesage everytime.

Have redeemed mcr pcr codes before (every time within minutes of redeeming at mcr but was unable to do it right away this time) and all codes worked fine.

Gut feeling is that if you don't redeem immediately, someone is entering sequential codes (all codes I've received so far start with 32642 and the remaining numbers have been rising) and taking the points. So, if you redeem mcr for pcr, make sure you redeem immediately!

Emailed pcr, so we'll see what happens...
Cheapskate Travels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 07, 8:58 pm   #711

Programs: US, AA, UA, SPG, HHonors, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate Travels View Post
Just attempted to enter 500 point pcr code from mcr and got the "code already redeemed" message.

Tried 3 different browsers (cookies cleared, cache cleared, etc.) and same mesage everytime.
Had the same problem. I emailed MCR, will see if/when I get a response.
XStAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 07, 9:38 am   #712
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2M, MR & SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat Avis Pref
based on these response with PC; Me thinks I will wait before redeeming.. I know I run the risk of losing award availabilty but I think it beats the risk of PC and MRC just plain effing up on this entire process
Old Jun 20, 07, 4:44 pm   #713

Quote:
Originally Posted by scassett View Post
I am still guessing that DL awards will return at some point. If for no other reason than Delta is still prominently displayed on the MCR website.
It just seems dumb that Delta is even a featured sponsor. SkyMiles have been available for 10 days in the last 8 months.
rrgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 07, 5:35 pm   #714

Programs: UA 2P (yay!), US, AA, WN; HH, *W, MR, GP+, PC (non-elite on all)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgg View Post
It just seems dumb that Delta is even a featured sponsor. SkyMiles have been available for 10 days in the last 8 months.
Well, that sounds like they're a pretty darn popular sponsor then, doesn't it?
cepheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 07, 5:43 pm   #715

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepheid View Post
Well, that sounds like they're a pretty darn popular sponsor then, doesn't it?
Or a really bad one?
rrgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 07, 6:04 pm   #716

Programs: Whole Lot of Nothin' anymore - Thanks to baby!
did anyone get a response back from MCR about the PC point thing? I sent them an email almost a week ago with no response yet.
Old Jun 20, 07, 6:52 pm   #717
Original Member

I had one PC code where I waited one day before redeeming and it said it had been redeemed already too. No response from MCR yet.
sggolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 07, 7:10 pm   #718

Programs: UA 2P (yay!), US, AA, WN; HH, *W, MR, GP+, PC (non-elite on all)
Quote:
Or a really bad one?
I'm pretty certain that Coke, not Delta, is to blame for that. Coke is almost certainly the one who lays out the terms of sponsorship, and I'm sure Delta complies... the fact that Coke runs out of Delta miles is (IMHO) due to their poor planning in requesting said miles from Delta. Maybe they can't request more, maybe they choose not to, who knows... either way, the popularity of Delta combined with Coke's lack of proper response to that popularity is what's causing the problem, and says nothing about whether Delta is a "good" sponsor or not.
cepheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 07, 10:58 am   #719

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmanben View Post
did anyone get a response back from MCR about the PC point thing? I sent them an email almost a week ago with no response yet.
I am waiting patiently for a response as well.
UpgradeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 07, 12:32 pm   #720
Original Member

Quote:
Hey, when you compare that record to the availability of SkySaver award seats, it looks pretty good.