Started 01/14/14, ends 06/30/14 *(extended through Nov 2014)*
Enter (up to 3 *caps each per 'meal' per calendar month) UPC for Sandwich, Chicken & Pizza. 10 bonus points per cap will post 24 - 48 hours later. Total: 3x3x10 = 90 points a month.
* It appears the caps must be from a carbonated beverage. Powerade & Minute Maid caps do not work with the bonus.
*** Key piece of information = Enter Walmart code first, THEN enter code from the cap. (reverse order may work too as far as everything is done in same session) 10 points bonus can take 1 or 2 days to post.
MCR Beta: (mycokerewards.com/beta/home)
As MCR continues to operate this "different" site (and offer exclusive rewards only on this site), it may be a good idea for members to consider signing in and leveling up to Gold.
1) Join with existing MCR details.
2) Log in daily and you will slowly earn status points.
*Nothing else is required unless you want to level up faster....
3) Fill out interest details in your full profile.
4) Complete challenges with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Email. When selecting "Share" you can choose how you want to share.
Reasons to sign up:
1) Simple to do (and no social networking accounts are required).
2) 20 MCR points for Silver (plus choice of gift), 30 MCR points for Gold (plus choice of gift). (IMO current gift options are of limited value).
3) Possibility of future exclusive rewards that may only be available on the Beta site.
Can you again go over what this Sprite promotion allegedly is? I thought it was just a chance to win something, not a lock on bonus points.
I need to get another sprite cap and do a screen capture. All I know is the splash screen has both the '10 bonus points' and the spiel about the NBA. Problem is that I found all the Sprite caps jogging and walking so until I find some more Sprite litter nothing I can do
Just read on the MCR facebook page that they removed the '10' portion for the Sprite bonus points so it now shows you have ' ' bonus points. Now I have no proof it existed and they never contacted me as promised. A few folks have a whopping 10 bonus points TOTAL added so if you did it over 3 days (15 max codes) you *may* get 10 bonus points, not 150 as promised on the splash screen.
Here's something interesting, I called customer service and they said I got bonus points for that tweet back on February 1st. I didn't send any tweets that day, but I bet yah there was a back door method posted here so I got bonus points for a tweet I didn't tweet LOL. May have been the same for others, it shows up as "2013 Diet Coke Heart Truth Twitter Bonus Points" in your redemption history.