Go Back   > >

    Hide Wikipost
Old May 24, 16, 5:48 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: jiburi
Wiki Link
mycokerewards.com (Through December 31, 2016)
----------

Code entry Limit: Members may accrue no more than 75 points per week for valid codes from Participating Brand Packaging (Bonus points are excluded from this limit).
----------

Current offers:

-Movie Ticket Promo by Minute Maid
Enter 10 codes for 1 Movie Admission Ticket (up to $10) issued by Fandango (no MCR points will be earned)
Limit 5 per account/household.
Black Minute Maid Caps only but certain Minute Maid black caps may work. Enter them here:
https://www.mycokerewards.com/conten...aid-movie.html

-Cedar Fair Ticket promo: (Promo ended early)
Enter 20 codes for 1 Cedar Fair ticket (no MCR points will be earned).
Limit 1 per account (current/open accounts only). Ends 5/25/16.
https://www.mycokerewards.com/conten...dar-fair.html#

-INSTANT WIN - No need to burn 3points, just use the free AMOE link;

Circle K $10 Gift Card
-May 18, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, June 15, 2016
-Excludes AK, DC, ID, MT, NE, RI, SD, UT WY
-Limit 1 Entry Daily
-www.mcr.com/circlek

Generic INSTANT WIN AMOE https://www.mycokerewards.com/redeem/amoe

Spring 2016 10th Anniversary Redemptions

Sweepstakes Entry for 10000 points (3pts, 10 winners)
$5 Itune Code (280 pts) Multiple possible
$10 Dominos EGift Card (560 pts) Limit 1
$10 Sephora EGift Card (560 pts) Limit 1
$10 Nike EGift Card (560 pts) Limit 1
One AMC Green Ticket & Drink (385 pts) Limit 1
One personalized 8 oz coke (510 pts)
One Six Pack Cooler (830 pts)
One Coke Sunglasses (325 pts)
Sweepstakes Entry for 10000 points (3pts, 10 winners)
50 4X6 prints from Shutterfly (5pts)

----------


Free Code:
-7J60MPMVXXPFHB (1 point code)
We'll give you 1 free Point when you enter it in the code entry field in the main navigation at the top of the page. *Limit 1x per member.
----------

MCR: (mycokerewards.com)

MCR has changed to a new site (and offers exclusive rewards for different levels - Bronze/Silver/Gold), it is a good idea for members to level up to Gold.
1) Join with existing MCR details.
2) Do Activities, watch videos, and share things. You will slowly earn status points and move from Bronze to Silver to Gold.
3) Fill out interest details in your full profile.
4) Complete challenges/activites with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Email.

Reasons to sign up:
1) Simple to do (no social networking accounts are required, but helpful).
2) 20 MCR points for Silver (plus choice of gift), 30 MCR points for Gold (plus choice of gift, IMO current gift options are of limited value).
3) Possibility of future exclusive rewards that may only be available for Silver/Gold members.

Miscellaneous:

To browse through all status levels(bronze, silver, gold) rewards at once...

Points low to high:
Low to High
Points high to low:
High to Low
Newly listed items only:
Newly Listed

-MCR Card (Phone app or Physical card):
http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward-card/landing

-FREE AMOE (Alternate Method Of Entry) Instant Win Entry Link
http://www.mycokerewards.com/redeem/amoe
----------




EXPIRED offers:

Through Jan 5, 2016: Redeem 40 free entries to win the following rewards:
LINK http://www.mycokerewards.com/redeem/amoe?amoeId=53475
Southwest Airlines Voucher (8 Available)
$500 Hilton Hhonors Gift Card (20 Available)
$100 Hilton Hhonors Gift Card (400 Available)
$50 Bonefish Grill gift card (500 Available)
1,000 Bonus MCR Points (2600 Available)
$25 Bonefish Grill gift card (1000 Available)
$20 to spend at Shutterfly.com (10,000 Available)
500 Bonus MCR Points (5000 Available)
2 personalized 8-ounce Coke bottles (1000 Available)
1 personalized 8-ounce Coke bottle (750 Available)
$5 Dunkin' Donuts gift card (2000 Available)
$5 Walmart digital gift card (2500 Available)
$5 Digital Download from Propco (3000 Available)
100 Bonus MCR Points (20000 Available)
10 Bonus MCR Points (40000 Available)
If you use Ghostery, you must enable "WebTrends/Beacons" for this to work (you should see a CAPTCHA challenge)

----------
Holiday Gift Collection 2015:
$10 Amazon Gift Card (225 points)
$10 Nike Gift Card (225 points)
$10 Gamestop Gift Cards (225 points)
1 AMC (Green) 1 Drink (200 points)
12 Pack Sparkling Coke products(30 points)
$5 Dunkin Donut & Coke Polar Plush (400 points)
Coke Polar Plush (150 points)
Polar MP3 Speaker (1000 points)

----------
FIFA16 - 15 MCR points
----------
- Free Fandango Tickets for Every 6 Caps from Minute-Maid Brand (in Lieu of points). (5/1-6/30/2015)
You can get FREE* FandangoŽ tickets! Earn your free ticket (up to $13 total value) for every 6 codes on 15.2 oz or 20 oz bottles of Minute MaidŽ you enter. You will be able to get up to 5 movie tickets total, so start stocking up on Minute MaidŽ now and sip your way to showtime.. To earn credit toward fandango tickets instead of 3 points, follow the link below.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/content...aid-movie.html

----------
Walmart: Started 01/14/14, ends 06/30/14
*(extended through Nov 2014)*
Enter (up to 3 *caps each per 'meal' per calendar month)
UPC for Sandwich, Chicken & Pizza.
10 bonus points per cap will post 24 - 48 hours later.
Total: 3x3x10 = 90 points a month.
* It appears the caps must be from a carbonated beverage.
Powerade & Minute Maid caps do not work with the bonus.
*** Key piece of information = Enter Walmart code first,
THEN enter code from the cap.
(reverse order may work too if everything is done in same session)
10 points bonus can take 1 or 2 days to post.
Pizza:
0068113171534
0068113171535
Chicken:
0068113191768
0068113191775
Sandwich:
0020271800000
0020270500000

----------
Santa's Wishlist is live on the Beta site. (added 11/17/14)
Numerous rewards are available for redemption, after unlocking the reward (doing a "Challenge").
http://www.mycokerewards.com/content...tradition.html
Complete the Challenge(s) and look under your full profile for the link to redeem for reward (same place where the Level up rewards were found). Your Twitter or Instagram account must be linked to your Beta account.
*While supplies last.....
Nov 17
$25 Best Buy Gift card (625 points). Requires Tweet/Instagram with photo.
$10 Nike e-Gift card (250 points). Requires Tweet/Instagram.
1 AMC Voucher - 1 ticket & 1 drink (245 points). Requires Tweet/Instagram with photo.
Nov 24
$25 United e-Gift Card (625 points). Requires Tweet/Instagram with photo.
$10 Dominos Gift Card (200 points). (Gold Members only originally).
Dec 1
$20 Walmart Card (500 points) Requires Tweet/Instagram with photo.*
$25 Home Depot (620 points) Requires Tweet/Instagram with photo.*
$25 TJ Maxx E-Gift Card (625 points) Requires Tweet/Instagram with photo.*
$5 McDonalds Gift Card (100 points) Requires Tweet/Instagram with photo.
12 pack Cocacola Sparkling coupon added for 30 points (Unlocked at gold).
$10 Dominos Gift Card (200 points) Now unlocked at MCR and Bronze (Previously Beta Silver, Gold)
*some may also require a link (copied/pasted address) to a video (just pick any one from Youtube).

----------
Enter any code on the regular MCR page for a free Shutterfly Calendar. After MCR code is entered a link will show, or the offer can be found (before log out) under "my special offers".
Print Wikipost

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 8, 13, 9:27 pm   #6676
  
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRfflyer View Post
Actually if you have 9 free coupons you get 15 free 12 packs. I bought 12 coke 12 packs @3 for 10.70 which is $42.40. 9 coupons are worth 9 X $4.99 or $44.91.
In the mail today, I received my six coupons for a free 12-pack. The first line of the fine print on the coupon says "Only one coupon per purchase."

Are the retailers ignoring this restriction?

And why would Coke reimburse a retailer for $4.99 if the customer only paid $3.00? The coupon requires the cashier to write on the coupon the price paid by the customer. Is the store defrauding the manufacturer?

In the immortal words of Col. Bat Guano: "You're going to have to answer to the Coca-Cola Company"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ9B7owHxMQ
Steve in Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 13, 11:15 pm   #6677
  
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: BOS
Programs: UA, DL, B6, AA, A3, 2V
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia View Post
In the mail today, I received my six coupons for a free 12-pack. The first line of the fine print on the coupon says "Only one coupon per purchase."

Are the retailers ignoring this restriction?

And why would Coke reimburse a retailer for $4.99 if the customer only paid $3.00? The coupon requires the cashier to write on the coupon the price paid by the customer. Is the store defrauding the manufacturer?

In the immortal words of Col. Bat Guano: "You're going to have to answer to the Coca-Cola Company"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ9B7owHxMQ
No, and no.

One coupon per purchase means you can only use one coupon per item bought. Even though the coupon is for a free item, it must be included for legal lingo purposes. A single purchase is one item, regardless of the transaction. This piece of legal lingo exists to say that the customer may not use multiple coupons for the same item.

If it's only one per transaction, it will say so on the coupon. This piece of legal lingo exists so that people who actually read it would not redeem multiple identical coupons at once, saving the manufacturer money. Most retailers ignore this restriction because the manufacturer and the coupon processor have no control over it. Retailers also generally ignore this line because the customer can simply leave the store (put the product in their car) then return for a second transaction. Why inconvenience the customer if the coupons will be paid for by the manufacturer either way?

As far as writing in the price of the free pack, the manufacturer often has control over pricing as well. At your local supermarket, the Coke products are NOT stocked by the store. Coca Cola distributes directly to stores as a vendor, and sends their own employees to stock the shelves. The Coca Cola employee is also responsible for ordering stock as well as unloading the truck. Depending on the type of store and the volume, the Coca Cola employee stocking the store may be the delivery driver as well. Because Coca Cola controls distribution, they also control price. Coca Cola KNOWS how much the retailer is selling the product for. It's possible that the box to write in the price exists for legal purposes. I am not 100% sure.
diburning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 13, 4:24 am   #6678
  
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Box Three Five Oh, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Posts: 2,041
150 points for $25 Restaurant.com gift card is the Wednesday deal.
Out of my Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 13, 9:41 am   #6679
  
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by diburning View Post
No, and no.

One coupon per purchase means you can only use one coupon per item bought. Even though the coupon is for a free item, it must be included for legal lingo purposes. A single purchase is one item, regardless of the transaction. This piece of legal lingo exists to say that the customer may not use multiple coupons for the same item.

If it's only one per transaction, it will say so on the coupon. This piece of legal lingo exists so that people who actually read it would not redeem multiple identical coupons at once, saving the manufacturer money. Most retailers ignore this restriction because the manufacturer and the coupon processor have no control over it. Retailers also generally ignore this line because the customer can simply leave the store (put the product in their car) then return for a second transaction. Why inconvenience the customer if the coupons will be paid for by the manufacturer either way?

As far as writing in the price of the free pack, the manufacturer often has control over pricing as well. At your local supermarket, the Coke products are NOT stocked by the store. Coca Cola distributes directly to stores as a vendor, and sends their own employees to stock the shelves. The Coca Cola employee is also responsible for ordering stock as well as unloading the truck. Depending on the type of store and the volume, the Coca Cola employee stocking the store may be the delivery driver as well. Because Coca Cola controls distribution, they also control price. Coca Cola KNOWS how much the retailer is selling the product for. It's possible that the box to write in the price exists for legal purposes. I am not 100% sure.
This just doesn't add up. The coupon explicitly states: "RETAILER: We will reimburse you for the retail price of the specified product up to $4.99." (emphasis added)

The coupon also says: "CASHIER: Enter retail price here:___________ Maximum value $4.99."

This "legal lingo" is there for a reason. It is designed to prevent the retailer from collecting $4.99 from Coca-Cola when the item really sells for only $3.00.

I visited my local Safeway store this morning. By chance, the Coca-Cola guy was stocking the shelves. He told me that Coke sets the wholesale price and Safeway sets the retail price. (There are significant anti-trust implications if the manufacturer dictates the retail price. That's why it is called the "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price" (MSRP)).
Steve in Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 13, 7:26 pm   #6680
  
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia View Post
This just doesn't add up...
It might not add up but it works. Earlier today I bought nine Coke 12-packs at CVS, I gave the cashier six MCR 12-pack coupons which were credited at $4.99 each, when all was said and done I owed an additional $1.86 as there's 6% sales tax in my state. And then they gave me a $10 gift card.

So basically my total outlay of 180 MCR points and $1.86 got me nine 12-packs (which yielded me a total of 90 MCR points as each has 10 MCR points on the tab) and a $10 gift card. Sweet.

Last edited by yanxfann; Jan 10, 13 at 12:56 pm
yanxfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 13, 9:25 pm   #6681
  
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,185
Was this a "Buy 2, get 1 more for free"? That would make sense.
Steve in Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 13, 7:01 am   #6682
Suspended
  
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 8,721
CVS will be repeating this promotion in some form for the weeks of 1/13/13 and 1/20/13, as I have seen advance copies of the circulars.

As I had suspected, others are also having Coke promotions. Starting tomorrow, Friday, A&P and Pathmark have a 1 week promotion whereby if you buy $25 worth of Coke (and/or Nabisco snack products), you will get $20 worth of coupons to be used during a specific week for the next 4 weeks. See the subject circulars for more information.

Last edited by NJUPINTHEAIR; Jan 10, 13 at 7:35 am
NJUPINTHEAIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 13, 7:09 am   #6683
  
Join Date: Aug 2011
Programs: IHG Plat Ambassador, CC Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Posts: 367
I just entered a Coke zero cap and received an entry into the Coke Zero Squares Bowl:

GET IN THE GAME

Find a code: Coke Zero bottle caps, 12 packs, and multi-pack wraps
Enter it here or text to 2653* to choose a square
Head to squaresbowl.com to see how you're doing during the game
No Coke Zero code? No problem. Click here to learn about other ways to play
Questions? Contact Us.


One of the 4th Quarter prizes is 50,000 Priority Club points.

I hope this means that Priority Club redemptions will show up again soon.
KathinJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 13, 8:56 am   #6684
FlyerTalk Evangelist
  
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Herndon VA
Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Posts: 37,315
QUOTE=Earthlings;20002519]I have never seen those machines. Coke with Raspberry/Orange sounds tasty. But wonder how they keep all those different drinks stocked in the machine. Hope they don't collide and come out tasting like a hint of Vault, when you are getting Diet Root Beer. Happened to me with buying Ice Cream, they stupidly used the same spoon- had a hint of bubble gum in my chocolate ice cream.[/QUOTE]


I love those new machines

and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Raspberry diet coke
TrojanHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 13, 9:05 am   #6685
FlyerTalk Evangelist
  
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Programs: Delta DM, Hilton DM, Hyatt Diamond
Posts: 10,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse View Post
QUOTE=Earthlings;20002519]I have never seen those machines. Coke with Raspberry/Orange sounds tasty. But wonder how they keep all those different drinks stocked in the machine. Hope they don't collide and come out tasting like a hint of Vault, when you are getting Diet Root Beer. Happened to me with buying Ice Cream, they stupidly used the same spoon- had a hint of bubble gum in my chocolate ice cream.

I love those new machines

and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Raspberry diet coke[/QUOTE]

I love the raspberry coke zero. I wish they would carry raspberry coke zero (or even diet coke) in cans/bottles and I would buy that instead of cherry coke zero from the grocery store. Sometimes I will add sugar free raspberry torani syrup to coke zero at home but it still isn't as good as from the machine.

Something else I love from those machines is Barqs diet rootbeer with Vanilla flavoring.
jamesteroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 13, 9:07 am   #6686
  
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse View Post
QUOTE=Earthlings;20002519]I have never seen those machines. Coke with Raspberry/Orange sounds tasty. But wonder how they keep all those different drinks stocked in the machine. Hope they don't collide and come out tasting like a hint of Vault, when you are getting Diet Root Beer. Happened to me with buying Ice Cream, they stupidly used the same spoon- had a hint of bubble gum in my chocolate ice cream.

I love those new machines

and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Raspberry diet coke[/QUOTE]

Raspberry Diet Coke?? oooh, that does sound good.
lbotez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 13, 9:09 am   #6687
FlyerTalk Evangelist
  
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Programs: Delta DM, Hilton DM, Hyatt Diamond
Posts: 10,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthlings View Post
I have never seen those machines. Coke with Raspberry/Orange sounds tasty. But wonder how they keep all those different drinks stocked in the machine. Hope they don't collide and come out tasting like a hint of Vault, when you are getting Diet Root Beer. Happened to me with buying Ice Cream, they stupidly used the same spoon- had a hint of bubble gum in my chocolate ice cream.
I have seen them in a few five guys. I also saw one in the Pavillions in WEHO when I was in LA not that long ago and there is one in the food court in the F terminal at ATL airport. Hopefully they will be more popular.

They are pretty cool. It's a touch screen and you select the coke product you want and then it has various flavoring options to it depending on the product you select. For Diet Rootbeer it only gives you the option of vanilla, but for coke zero you get lemon, lime, vanilla, raspberry, orange and possibly another flavor. You can also get various dasani water flavors.
jamesteroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 13, 9:11 am   #6688
  
Join Date: Apr 2004
Programs: AA Plat/2MM, DL FO, Marr Gold/LTG, HH Gold
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia View Post
This just doesn't add up. The coupon explicitly states: "RETAILER: We will reimburse you for the retail price of the specified product up to $4.99." (emphasis added)

The coupon also says: "CASHIER: Enter retail price here:___________ Maximum value $4.99."

This "legal lingo" is there for a reason. It is designed to prevent the retailer from collecting $4.99 from Coca-Cola when the item really sells for only $3.00.

I visited my local Safeway store this morning. By chance, the Coca-Cola guy was stocking the shelves. He told me that Coke sets the wholesale price and Safeway sets the retail price. (There are significant anti-trust implications if the manufacturer dictates the retail price. That's why it is called the "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price" (MSRP)).

"Free" coupons redemptions are reimbursed to the retailer in a number of ways. The retailer is supposed to enter the actual price; if they do, they are reimbursed on the price they enter (up to the stated limit). If they do not, every "free" coupon has a default value that determines what the retailer is reimbursed; this does not have to be the maximum value stated and is often calculated on the average price paid (including discounts) for the product being given away. Yes, this does give retailers the opportunity to cheat a bit by writing in a value higher than they actually charged, however, manufacturers also reserve the right to audit coupon redemptions and can fine retailers for blatent fraud (or at least get them to stop doing it). It wouldn't be tough to write a program to show average $ amount of free coupons redeemed by retailer and then inquiring into retailers that are consistently at or near the maximum value.
bosman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 13, 11:54 am   #6689
FlyerTalk Evangelist
  
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Posts: 12,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanxfann View Post
It might not add up but it works. Earlier today I bought nine Coke 12-packs at CVS, I gave the cashier six MCR 12-pack coupons which were credited at $4.99 each, when all was said and done I owed an additional $1.86 as there's 6% sales tax in my state. And then they gave me a $10 gift card.

So basically my total outlay of 180 MCR points and $1.86 got me nine 12-packs (each of which has 10 MCR points on the tab) and a $10 gift card. Sweet.
They're not supposed to do it at $4.99 if it sells for $3.00, but they often do. Often, it's not fraud. Sometimes it's laziness ("I don't feel like going back through the receipt."), sometimes ignorance ("Oh, it says $4.99 here, I'll write $4.99,") and sometimes, just a mistake. At my supermarket, the self-checkout machines were messed up for a while and it would give the maximum value for the coupon no matter what the retail price was. Any overage was counted toward other items.

Mike
mikeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 13, 5:08 pm   #6690
  
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Central Texas
Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
Posts: 1,515
I got an email today from KFR with a free mystery code. It was worth 80 pts. When signed into my account there is an offer that says enter a code before 1/31/13 and get a bonus 100 pts.

Not sure if this code is one time only or what:
XM5X-WJWW-M7JP-TYNX
Frenchie Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 3:26 pm.