Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Sign in using an external account

Hide Wikipost
Old Apr 17, 14, 1:58 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
Please read: this is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread.

Last edit by: CokeandTaco

mycokerewards.com
mycokerewards.com/mobile
mycokerewards.com/tablet
----------

Free AMOE (Alternate Method Of Entry) for Instant Win games:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/...?amoeKey=17183 (5 free entries per day)
http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/...?amoeKey=26804 (5 free entries per day)
----------

Current offers:
----------

WalMart is back baby

Started 01/14/14, ends 06/30/14
Enter (up to 3 *caps each per 'meal' per calendar month) UPC for Sandwich, Chicken & Pizza. 10 bonus points per cap will post 24 - 48 hours later. Total: 3x3x10 = 90 points a month.

* It appears the caps must be from a carbonated beverage. Powerade & Minute Maid caps do not work with the bonus.

Pizza:
Chicken:
Sandwich:
----------

Kroger 12 pk deal found here:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/kroger
Enter 3 12 pk flaps, receive 10 bonus points.

Officially says this below, but I would suggest that we receive bonus points, lol:

All 12-pack codes must be entered during same login session to recieve bonus points. Limit one set of bonus points per login session. Limit three sets of bonus points during lifetime of promotion. Offer ends 3/9 *(Extended through 4/12/14)*. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of AK. AL. AR. AZ. CA. CO. D.C. GA. ID. IL. IN. KS. KY. LA. MI. MS. MO. MT. NC. NM. NV. OH. OR. SC. TN. TX. UT. VA. WA. WV. AND WY
----------

Diet Coke 12-pack Flap Codes (dates unknown): MCR Facebook page says "And make sure to stock up your pantry, because we’ll be welcoming May with Bonus Points on Diet Coke 12-packs. Stay tuned!"
----------

FIFA POWERADEŽ Bonus Points

Dates: 4/22/14 12:01am EST - 4/25/14 11:59pm EST
Offer Overview: Earn Double Points on all POWERADEŽ and POWERADE ZEROŽ codes during promotional timeframe.
Eligible Products: All POWERADEŽ and POWERADE ZEROŽ products.
Bonus Point Crediting: Accounts will be credited automatically after code entry.
Additional Information: There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during promotional timeframe. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.

Old Aug 17, 12, 8:35 am   #5986

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, BW Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR View Post
He's a college kid and most decent Hiltons in Europe are not 50,000 points. Further, there are a number of Hilton properties in the states that he could and should stay at during Spring Break that likely will have availability when the price of the room is exhorbitant.

Finally, the 2 Hiltons in Munich are 35,000 and 40,000 points and they have availability right now for some dates for upcoming Oktoberfest, so don't tell me most Hiltons are 50,000 points in Europe.

It is a very great task, but not an insurmountable task, especially if he and his roommate get the no fee HHonors Amex with the sign up points. Moreover, I bet he could pay for his tuition using a miles or points credit card and nowadays, that is no drop in the bucket.

NJ
It is possible to get a room at 50K points providing you aren't required to get a premium room. Seeing he is a college kid, I am not sure if he can get a Hilton Am Ex but if he can that would help him a lot. He would get the sign up points (and if he got the visa as well all the more points) and could take advantage of the axon rates.

I got the Hilton Talafagar in London the week before the Olympics for 145,000 points for four nights with an AXON reward and that is a very nice hotel right in the heart of London and had a rate of over 250 pounds a night that stay. Plus there would have been the 17.5% tax on top of that. I believe the nightly rate there is 50K points a night.

I have the DT times square for new years eve booked as well at 145K points and new years eve the rate is over $7,000 for just that night. I have stayed there the past two years as well at the same rate.

A lot of colleges are now charging a fee to use a credit card (I think they get around that with a third party billing system like the IRS and county property tax offices use). If the poster can pay his tuition with no fee that is definitely a great way to rack up the points.

Too bad the mint program got killed. That was a perfect way for college kids with rewards credit cards to be able to afford a nice vacation.
jamesteroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 12, 9:15 am   #5987
une

Programs: HH Diamond, UA Premier
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR View Post

It is a very great task, but not an insurmountable task, especially if he and his roommate get the no fee HHonors Amex with the sign up points. Moreover, I bet he could pay for his tuition using a miles or points credit card and nowadays, that is no drop in the bucket.

NJ
If they get points from credit cards, or paying tuition (most places charge a fee now) that is a whole different story. What I was trying to point out is that it is hard to get stays solely based on coke points.
une is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 12, 9:57 am   #5988

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
Hello. I redeem MyCoke points on July 31, 2012 for Hilton Honors-
no HH yet...should I contact someone and if so, whom? thanks
Old Aug 17, 12, 10:07 am   #5989

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoner32 View Post
Redeem coke rewards on July 31, 2012 and still not received HH points yet....how long does it take? thanks
I redeemed mine on the 8th and they were credited to my account yesterday (16th). I'd call if I were you.
sbjnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 12, 10:08 am   #5990

Programs: My Coke Rewards, Hilton Honors Silver, Restaurant.com
Quote:
Redeem coke rewards on July 31, 2012 and still not received HH points yet....how long does it take? thanks
Redeemed MCR Points on 8-9-2012 for 500 HH Points.
Received them in my HH Account on 8-16-2012.
Only took (7) Days.
bongobadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 12, 11:35 am   #5991

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbjnyc View Post
I redeemed mine on the 8th and they were credited to my account yesterday (16th). I'd call if I were you.
thanks. I called Coke and they said, "It can take up to 6 weeks..." call us back then. it's been 17 days today,.....
Old Aug 17, 12, 12:11 pm   #5992

Quote:
Originally Posted by une View Post
If they get points from credit cards, or paying tuition (most places charge a fee now) that is a whole different story. What I was trying to point out is that it is hard to get stays solely based on coke points.
If you were to do a search, you would see that I definitely agree with you, but not all European properties are at 50,000, that's the points that I was trying to make, and stateside, a night is far more doable.

Unfortuantely, P/C appears to be on hiatus for the rest of the year, but with their quaretly 5,000 Pointbreaks program -- a fantasctic promotion, by the way -- even the small amount of points one picks up from Coke can go a long, long way in that program.
Old Aug 17, 12, 12:44 pm   #5993

Quote:
thanks. I called Coke and they said, "It can take up to 6 weeks..." call us back then. it's been 17 days today,.....
I do not understand that it only took me 7 Days to get mine and you are working on 17 Days now - With Nothing. I wonder if it did not accept your HH Account Number Properly when you applied for the points?
You might want to call MCR back and see if they are able to confirm the HH account number that was put in when you applied for the points 17 Days ago?
Old Aug 17, 12, 12:46 pm   #5994
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Last night I mentioned to my wife that everyone in the household had MCR accounts, even the kids. Whenever there's a promo giving out free points, I just round up their accounts.

Her response: "Oh? Well, maybe we should have more kids."

I may have become the first husband in history to ask his wife to sleep on the couch.

Mike
Old Aug 18, 12, 7:35 am   #5995

New my coke rewards admission ticket

NEW:
(1) Single Day Admission Ticket to COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG: 499 Points.
I went to the colonial williamsburg site and if you were to purchase this ticket on-line it would cost $39.95
Old Aug 18, 12, 8:29 pm   #5996

Have to be Logged In

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongobadge View Post
NEW:
I went to the colonial williamsburg site and if you were to purchase this ticket on-line it would cost $39.95
Be Advised: To see this offer you have to be logged in to your account.
Old Aug 19, 12, 11:30 am   #5997

HHonors Out of Stock

The 500 point Hilton Honors awards are now Out of Stock. The 1,500 point Hilton Awards, which are not quite as good a deal, remain in stock. However, with the limit of entering 120 points a day, I suspect they too will be out of stock before I reach the800 level
LegalEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 12, 6:38 pm   #5998

Quote:
NEW:
drat! I am going there soon, and just bought the williamsburg bounce pass. might have saved a bit doing this, do you know if this admission also included free parking? If so I may have to do it anyway as the bounce pass does not have free parking there.
aviator8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 12, 6:57 pm   #5999

Colonial Williamsburg

Quote:
NEW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator8 View Post
drat! I am going there soon, and just bought the williamsburg bounce pass. might have saved a bit doing this, do you know if this admission also included free parking? If so I may have to do it anyway as the bounce pass does not have free parking there.
I don't know about the Parking. You might try calling Colonial Williamsburg to ask. They are at 1-800-HISTORY. We usually Park for Free at one of the Tavern Parking Lots on Francis Street, as we Always eat at one of the Taverns. But we don't park at those lots all day long.
Old Aug 21, 12, 11:54 am   #6000

We always parked for free at the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center. Unless something has changed, there is no charge to park there.

Sheila
swilshire is offline   Reply With Quote