Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Sign in using an external account

Hide Wikipost
Old Oct 12, 14, 8:28 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
Please read: this is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread.

Last edit by: OzzyOzzie
mycokerewards.com
mycokerewards.com/mobile
mycokerewards.com/tablet
mycokerewards.com/beta/home
----------

Free AMOE (Alternate Method Of Entry) for Instant Win games:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/...?amoeKey=17183 (5 free entries per day)
http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/...?amoeKey=26804 (5 free entries per day)
http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/...?amoeKey=51146 (5 free entries per day)
----------

Current offers:
----------

WalMart is back baby

Started 01/14/14, ends 06/30/14 *(extended through Nov 2014)*
Enter (up to 3 *caps each per 'meal' per calendar month) UPC for Sandwich, Chicken & Pizza. 10 bonus points per cap will post 24 - 48 hours later. Total: 3x3x10 = 90 points a month.

* It appears the caps must be from a carbonated beverage. Powerade & Minute Maid caps do not work with the bonus.

*** Key piece of information = Enter Walmart code first, THEN enter code from the cap. (reverse order may work too as far as everything is done in same session) 10 points bonus can take 1 or 2 days to post.

Pizza:
Chicken:
Sandwich:

----------

MCR Beta: (mycokerewards.com/beta/home)
As MCR continues to operate this "different" site (and offer exclusive rewards only on this site), it may be a good idea for members to consider signing in and leveling up to Gold.
1) Join with existing MCR details.
2) Log in daily and you will slowly earn status points.
*Nothing else is required unless you want to level up faster....
3) Fill out interest details in your full profile.
4) Complete challenges with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Email. When selecting "Share" you can choose how you want to share.
Reasons to sign up:
1) Simple to do (and no social networking accounts are required).
2) 20 MCR points for Silver (plus choice of gift), 30 MCR points for Gold (plus choice of gift). (IMO current gift options are of limited value).
3) Possibility of future exclusive rewards that may only be available on the Beta site.

Print Wikipost

Old Dec 15, 08, 3:14 pm   #2551

Programs: UA 2P (yay!), US, AA, WN; HH, *W, MR, GP+, PC (non-elite on all)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBagodonuts View Post
too bad Safeways sale this week is b2g3 pepsi products
I know, and if it were me, I'd just go get it, but the lab "prefers" Coke (since our campus is a Pepsi campus). Which is OK by me, though, since I get to keep the points. Of course, there haven't been any good prizes in a long, long time... I'm really hoping some good gift-card values come back soon.
Old Dec 15, 08, 3:26 pm   #2552
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2014 Secret Santa

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Programs: HH Diamond, Priority Club Platinum
I just received an email from MCR about the double points day, and there is a mention of it in their FAQ's.
Old Dec 15, 08, 3:35 pm   #2553

Programs: AA, DL, UA, US, SPG Gold, PC Plat, Hilton, Marriott
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipper View Post
I just received an email from MCR about the double points day, and there is a mention of it in their FAQ's.
And for this die-hard Diet Coke drinker, the FAQs (found under "Help") did not bring happy news:

"On December 17, 2008, from 12:01 AM EST until 11:59 PM EST, earn double points on Fridgepacks (12-packs of 12-ounce cans) of Coca-Cola classic, caffeine-free Coca-Cola, Vanilla Coke and Cherry Coke. No other brands or packages will be participating, so be sure to stock up on Fridgepacks of these brands and be ready for the holidays."

bob12403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 08, 4:10 pm   #2554

Programs: DL, AA, UA, AS
Well, darn it. No double MCR points for the Diet Coke drinkers.
Travlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 08, 4:18 pm   #2555

Programs: AA (1MM)
Would someone mind saving me a trip to the grocery store?

Is Caffeine Free Coke in the solid gold packaging or the textured-look gold packaging?

Since Coke decided to omit Diet Coke from the double bonus, I have a feeling that I only have a handful of qualifying product codes rather than the 20 I had hoped to enter.
ExitRowAisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 08, 6:23 pm   #2556
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2014 Secret Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob12403 View Post
And for this die-hard Diet Coke drinker, the FAQs (found under "Help") did not bring happy news:

"On December 17, 2008, from 12:01 AM EST until 11:59 PM EST, earn double points on Fridgepacks (12-packs of 12-ounce cans) of Coca-Cola classic, caffeine-free Coca-Cola, Vanilla Coke and Cherry Coke. No other brands or packages will be participating, so be sure to stock up on Fridgepacks of these brands and be ready for the holidays."

Same here. We never drink regular Coke.
Old Dec 15, 08, 7:34 pm   #2557

BTW, FWIW... I just noticed that there is a new reward: $75 towards Tumi, Hartmann, or Samsonite luggage for 450 points. The catch is that you have to choose from the selection available at redeemhere.com, and I don't know of any way to view the selection without redeeming... but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone is looking for new luggage. In terms of dollars-to-points, this is one of their best values (assuming that the luggage at redeemhere.com isn't either horrible or overpriced).
Old Dec 15, 08, 7:48 pm   #2558
Moderator: Hotel Deals, MilesBuzz and Manufactured Spending

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepheid View Post
BTW, FWIW... I just noticed that there is a new reward: $75 towards Tumi, Hartmann, or Samsonite luggage for 450 points. The catch is that you have to choose from the selection available at redeemhere.com, and I don't know of any way to view the selection without redeeming... but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone is looking for new luggage. In terms of dollars-to-points, this is one of their best values (assuming that the luggage at redeemhere.com isn't either horrible or overpriced).
I'd be interested in redeeming for this if I could see the selection and prices beforehand. Sheesh.
MileageAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 08, 8:51 pm   #2559

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileageAddict View Post
I'd be interested in redeeming for this if I could see the selection and prices beforehand. Sheesh.
You might be able to - there is a link for the "full T&Cs" in the prize description, which I did not click. You will probably have to disable your pop-up blocker.
Old Dec 15, 08, 9:17 pm   #2560

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepheid View Post

I went in an checked (there is a link but you have to look for it) So, to make a long story short, the answer is--it is Tumi, and Hartmann. and it is always overpriced. 20" rollaboard for $350.
mapsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 08, 9:27 pm   #2561

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapsmith View Post
I went in an checked (there is a link but you have to look for it)
I could not find a preview link. Could you please post it here?
Old Dec 17, 08, 3:11 am   #2562
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2014 Secret Santa

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Diet Coke fridge packs are definitely NOT included in today's double points day. I just redeemed one as a test (before I started assembling the collection of them), and I only received 10 points.
Old Dec 17, 08, 5:19 am   #2563
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2M, MR & SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat Avis Pref
did diet coke 3 pointer caps double?

I have a bag full of caps but I don't separate them by brand
Old Dec 17, 08, 7:02 am   #2564

Programs: AA, DL, UA, US, SPG Gold, PC Plat, Hilton, Marriott
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse View Post
did diet coke 3 pointer caps double?

I have a bag full of caps but I don't separate them by brand
Regardless of brand, caps don't double. Per my earlier post, quoting the MCR FAQ: "On December 17, 2008, from 12:01 AM EST until 11:59 PM EST, earn double points on Fridgepacks (12-packs of 12-ounce cans) of Coca-Cola classic, caffeine-free Coca-Cola, Vanilla Coke and Cherry Coke. No other brands or packages will be participating..."
bob12403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 08, 8:04 am   #2565

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Difficulty logging into site

I am at work. I have tried to log onto the site but keep getting an error message (site not available now). Is this the site or my work just mucking with the internet connection. Everything else about by internet connection is still the same. BTW, my wireless doesn't do any better than the wired connection (wireless is also through work).
radonc1 is offline   Reply With Quote