Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-miles [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-miles [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2014, 7:12 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
It was very nice indeed. Sad to see it go
+1
Old Oct 17, 2014, 6:14 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
I have to add a positive for eMiles. I fight with e-Rewards constantly over large surveys that never seem to post - and lately you can send e-Rewards all sorts of emails and never get anything done.

Recently I took advantage of an e-Miles offer to donate $10 to some charity for 250 miles - and as usual the miles never posted.

But I sent an email to customer service, they sent me an email the next day asking for the verification which I sent by return email, and the points were in my account 2 days later (yesterday) and I received the email back from them saying they did it today.

Bad on them that I always have to chase down the points - but good on Customer service for fixing it!
Old Oct 28, 2014, 10:24 am
Suspended

Programs: All major programs
I made a redemption to AS around a week ago. When can I expect the miles to post? Thanks so much.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
If it's like the other airlines on e-miles, it'll be in the first few days of November. tls

Last edited by thelostshark; May 9, 2015 at 10:27 am
Old Oct 29, 2014, 12:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: All major programs
Originally Posted by thelostshark
If it's like the otehr airlines on e-miles, it'll be in the first few days of November. tls
Thanks so much. I used this offer to sign up and was supposed to get 100 and 350 miles. I did sign up for 6 offers and have only gotten 100 miles so far. I wrote to customer service 2 days back but got no response so far. Does anybody have an idea if anything can be done to get the remaining 350 miles? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by gv111; Oct 29, 2014 at 2:56 pm
Old Mar 31, 2015, 7:51 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
I redeemed 500 miles for US 2-3 weeks ago, which under normal circumstances I'd get in early April. Subsequently I got an email from e-miles saying future redememptions would be on AA, which is terrific. They don't have my AA account # though (altho my US and AA accounts are linked; would e-miles know that?). I really don't care where my redemption goes, as long as it gets into 1 of these accounts. I guess I'll find out shortly. tls
Old Mar 31, 2015, 11:05 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Sky Miles
IIRC, AA already stated that they'll issue new AAdvantage numbers to those US accounts that they've absorbed and combine into the AAdvantage account on those cases on which the same traveler had accounts on both airlines.

Reason is that AA's tech people found they had cases of IDENTICAL NUMBERS on BOTH airlines FF systems (already documented on FT).

AA will have to supply an account number to eMiles where to put those deposits...
Old Apr 7, 2015, 5:32 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
E-miles [Master Thread]

Has anybody redeemed to the new AA - yet? I've redeemed about 5k over the last few weeks... Wish it was instant like UA :/

(From another site but applicable to my question):

"We apologize for this unusual delay in posting your miles. USAirways Dividend Miles is currently in the process of migrating to American AAdvantage. We have already transferred the miles to your account, but they will not post to your new AAdvantage account until the migration is complete."

Waiting on...

6.5k from emiles
5k from rocket miles
10k from energy plus...

Gunna be awesome if all 21.5k miles post in one day ...

Last edited by Mauibaby2008; Apr 9, 2015 at 4:54 pm
Old Apr 7, 2015, 12:09 pm

I did get my 500 e-miles. According to my US account, the activity date was March 17, and the miles posted on March 24. Then the total was transferred to AA (on March 25, according to my AA account).

Usually e-miles does a sweep at the beginning of the month, so I'm not sure what to make of the March 24 date. Maybe they did an early sweep for US. Not that it matters, since I got the miles. tls
Old Apr 7, 2015, 7:34 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I have sent e-miles to AA, UA, HHonors, and JetBlue. In most cases, the miles or points post in two weeks.
Old Apr 25, 2015, 8:19 pm

E-miles [Master Thread]

Sent in an email to AA customer service a few days ago. I got a call today from them following up, apparently they do not even see e-miles as a transfer partner, or something like that.

That might explain why it has been over a month since my new AA e-miles account hasn't posted the miles... Would be nice for it to happen soon
Old May 7, 2015, 7:05 am

E-miles [Master Thread]

03/24/2015

Finally... After my first deposit 1 1/2 month ago, all my pending miles have posted!! Yay!
Old May 7, 2015, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by thelostshark
I did get my 500 e-miles. According to my US account, the activity date was March 17, and the miles posted on March 24. Then the total was transferred to AA (on March 25, according to my AA account).

Usually e-miles does a sweep at the beginning of the month, so I'm not sure what to make of the March 24 date. Maybe they did an early sweep for US. Not that it matters, since I got the miles. tls
Same thing happened to me just before the AA/US FF programs merged. Made a deposit that showed up at US in a day or so. I agree about the likelihood of an early sweep just before the programs merged. It certainly would have been the smart thing for them to do, and I think they probably wanted as few loose ends as possible after the merger.
Old Aug 12, 2015, 10:22 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
E-miles just seems to be getting worse as time goes by. We have two accounts and one hasn't had enough action to do a redemption in over a year. The other one has been sitting at 495 for weeks since the last 5 "offers" I received, even though most of them say "you will get 5 miles for responding" do not give you any miles unless you opt in to whatever they are selling.
Old Aug 12, 2015, 12:32 pm

My account has also been slow of late. In the past it seems like it's been cyclical, so hopefully we're just in a down period. tls

UPDATE: 2-3 hours after I posted this I received a 5 point opportunity. Progress ... ;-)

Last edited by thelostshark; Aug 12, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.