FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   albertson's free myrewardcoke points (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/560195-albertsons-free-myrewardcoke-points.html)

sheepherder May 19, 2006 1:00 pm

albertson's free myrewardcoke points

Not sure if its just at Albertson's in South Florida but 12 packs of coke are selling 4/$10.00 and if purchased thru May 23rd you can send in for a $10.00
rebate.

So in addition to getting the cokes for free, you get 40(?) reward points.

senecaair1 May 20, 2006 12:21 pm

thanks for the info...I hope Acme has same deal since it's same company!

puddy May 22, 2006 8:08 am

This past weekend, ACME had Coke 12 packs for 5 for $10, but I think it was just a 3-day sale. However, they also had Dr. Pepper for 4/$10, but had $1 off coupons on all of the 12/packs, so it came out to $1.50 each... not bad.

twinsflytoo May 22, 2006 10:34 am

Originally Posted by sheepherder
Not sure if its just at Albertson's in South Florida but 12 packs of coke are selling 4/$10.00 and if purchased thru May 23rd you can send in for a $10.00
rebate.

Hannaford's in New England/New York also has the 4 for $10, free after rebate offer.

the_nomad May 22, 2006 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by twinsflytoo
Hannaford's in New England/New York also has the 4 for $10, free after rebate offer.

As does Wegman's in upstate NY. ^

OCTraveler May 22, 2006 3:02 pm

Also at Smart & Final

rebate.

Smart & Final in Southern California had the same offer which I took advantage of last week. Not sure when the offer was expiring.

USAFAN May 23, 2006 1:26 pm

rebate.

Thanks!

Offer was also at our Albertson's ... purchased 4 and filed for the rebate today.

When I went there at about noon, a 'Pepsi guy' was removing all Coca Cola packs :confused: I asked him WHY? .... I have an order to do this, sorry...

OCTraveler May 23, 2006 11:37 pm

Now at Ralphs in Southern CA

rebate.

Ralphs (in Southern CA) now has the 4/$10 with $10 rebate starting tomorrow. Plus you receive a coupon for an additional 12 pack on your next visit.