Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

joined e-rewards last week, still no emails

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2005, 7:54 am
Original Poster

I joined e-rewards a week ago but still haven't received any emails for "dollars." Is this normal? I signed up for 7+ emails per week, and even tried resubmitting my email address. I even signed up for plenty of interests in the initial survey.

I can earn "dollars" with the earn now option, I'm just not getting any emails.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 8:20 am

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by jodawg
I joined e-rewards a week ago but still haven't received any emails for "dollars." Is this normal? I signed up for 7+ emails per week, and even tried resubmitting my email address. I even signed up for plenty of interests in the initial survey.

I can earn "dollars" with the earn now option, I'm just not getting any emails.
I have found that I will get flooded with emails and then get none for weeks at a time. It all just a matter of your interests and demographics matching up with their survey request.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 8:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
My experiences have been similar. I've received 3-4 survey requests in a day, but have had weeks where I haven't received any emails from them. Have patience, and if nothing else, you can use the "Earn Now" option to start working on your balance.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 9:09 am

I've also received my emails in bunches. Not much in the past few weeks -- sadly, I'm trying to hit the $100 mark but I'm seem stuck at around $90. Hopefully something will come up soon.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Okay, thanks. I was getting worried since it sounded like (by reading other posts) people have more e-rewards dollars than they can spend. I assumed this meant they were being flooded with emails, but I guess what it really means is that there aren't enough redemption options!!
Old Aug 30, 2005, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by jodawg
Okay, thanks. I was getting worried since it sounded like (by reading other posts) people have more e-rewards dollars than they can spend. I assumed this meant they were being flooded with emails, but I guess what it really means is that there aren't enough redemption options!!
That's basically it. I only use the Hilton option, and even using my rewards as much as possible, I still normally have a balance of $50-$75.
Old Sep 14, 2005, 3:32 pm

Programs: Starwood, Hilton, Delta, AA, UsAirways, AmWest, NWA, United
Just found these posts and was relieved to find I wasn't the only one. Not a new e-rewards user but am stuck at around $88, with no new emails for weeks, when I want to redeem a $100 reward.
Old Sep 14, 2005, 7:42 pm

Programs: Peon in all
I also have received many at one time, but in the past few weeks, I am lucky to have received 2 or 3.

You are not the only one!
Old Sep 14, 2005, 11:35 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
My family of 4 had a flood of them about a month ago. Not a single one has come in during the last 2-3 weeks. I don't think we have ever gone this long without one.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 12:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Somebody mentioned this also, but I've noticed since the change in the AA awards, I haven't been getting as many emails. I'm shooting for the $50 level so I can cash out.... not worth it to shoot for $100, since the prorated amount is the same.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 5:58 am

Thinking about it, I haven't seen one from them in a while either.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 6:48 am

Programs: Starwood, Hilton, Delta, AA, UsAirways, AmWest, NWA, United
Originally Posted by paradocs
My family of 4 had a flood of them about a month ago. Not a single one has come in during the last 2-3 weeks. I don't think we have ever gone this long without one.
Same here with a flood for a couple of weeks for my family of 2. And nothing for the last 2-3 weeks. It sounds like several people haven't been getting any lately. Anyone here getting lots still?
Old Sep 15, 2005, 7:46 am

I did notice that I received the monthly account update today.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 9:55 am

Programs: UA, AA
Great, just when I am shooting for $100 so I can cash out, I get stuck around $84. Is this maybe a scam what with the recent change on redemptions, now they make it impossible to earn more?
Old Sep 17, 2005, 10:35 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
I didn't get any for a few days- just got 2 yesterday including one where I passed the screening for an $8 survey.

Another question, though. The $8 will post in a couple of weeks. I seem to have lots of $$ in the pipeline. One of those items just posted a couple of days ago but I think others are late. I never kept track of what should be posted. One insurance quote won't post the $$ to my account for 4-6 weeks. Is e-Rewards pretty reliable about posting these amounts after the promised time?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.