Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Does any site give points to Amazon.com shopping?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2003, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Any miles/points program give points for amazon shopping?
Old Apr 17, 2003, 6:24 am
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
US Air's Dividend Miles Shopping program does. I believe MilesMall.com does also, although they are not always reliable when it comes to posting miles.
Old Apr 17, 2003, 7:42 am
iff

NWA gives miles for gift certificates from giftcertificates.com if you buy them through the Worldperks Mall; you can then use those certificates at Amazon.com.
Old Apr 17, 2003, 8:43 am
jsm

Location: Northridge, CA, - AA EXP 3 MM , Bonvoy Ambassador, Hertz PC, Lots of other programs and points
If you want money, Amazon gives 2% for Upromise.
Old Apr 17, 2003, 9:44 am
Original Poster

thanks all. i think i will take a look at upromise.
Old Apr 22, 2003, 12:03 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jsm:
If you want money, Amazon gives 2% for Upromise.</font>
did they remove amazon from upromise? I can't find it anymore.
Old Apr 22, 2003, 2:45 pm
jsm

Location: Northridge, CA, - AA EXP 3 MM , Bonvoy Ambassador, Hertz PC, Lots of other programs and points
It seems to be gone - that sucks.....
Old Apr 22, 2003, 3:14 pm

oh man. Amzon frsutrates me. One day they are on upromise, the next they are gone. Then they are on Ebates, then they are not. I wish they would pick somewhere and stick with it. :/ Atleast I got my us miles.
Old Apr 22, 2003, 10:15 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hertz President Circle, Copaair Presidential, and Southwest A-List
Just something to think about when considering buying Amazon giftcertificates through giftcertificates.com to be used on Amazon. Not all purchases made via Amazon could be the cert. be used. For example, I bought a $50 Amazon cert thru giftcertificate.com to buy books on Amazon, but I could use the cert toward a "Marketplace," which is where Amazon acts as like a paypal service. They collect the funds for the seller. Since a lot of my books are purchased thru the mareketplace, I have yet to use the certificate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.