Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Vanishing E-Rewards Survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2003, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold

Last week I got an email to do an e-rewards survey, which I tried to do about 45 minutes after it had been sent to me. The survey had already been answered by the # of participants that they wanted, so I was out of luck. In 45 minutes! There wasn't much I could do, as I tried to participate in the survey as soon as I saw the email. Kinda s*cked; hopefully it wasn't a large $ amount. Anyway, in the future if you get a survey, answer it asap! tls
Old Apr 22, 2003, 9:03 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by thelostshark:
Last week I got an email to do an e-rewards survey, which I tried to do about 45 minutes after it had been sent to me. The survey had already been answered by the # of participants that they wanted, so I was out of luck. In 45 minutes! There wasn't much I could do, as I tried to participate in the survey as soon as I saw the email. Kinda s*cked; hopefully it wasn't a large $ amount. Anyway, in the future if you get a survey, answer it asap! tls</font>
I guess on the bright side, if it was for a large amount, they usually say that in their e-mail.

Old Apr 22, 2003, 11:01 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
I haven't had any email at all from e-rewards in a week or two. Not sure which is better: to get nothing at all or to get something which turns out to be nothing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.