FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   e-Rewards customer service (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/269772-e-rewards-customer-service.html)

ngupta Feb 19, 2003 9:00 am

e-Rewards customer service

I have sent few email messages to erewrds CSR and no reply yet. Does anyone know how to contact them or wondering if they are replying to emails. My account is all screwed up.

Marysunshine Feb 19, 2003 5:31 pm

You're not alone. I tried to redeem for Hilton and after all the work it kept telling me my pin was invalid. I think I know my Hilton pin pretty well and after three tries I was pretty annoyed. E mailed them and no reply. After four days I e- mailed them again and hope to hear but something is definitely going on with them.

jmartin Feb 19, 2003 6:05 pm

It's seems clear to me that most of these companies (including e-rewards) are in business one day, out of business the next...

So why bother ?

DISCLAIMER: For myself, I make 2 exceptions to the fly-by-night description:

A: mypoints (transferring 1,000 points to HHonors as quickly as possible in case mypoints goes out of business; and

B: opinion place, mainly because it posts the survey points within a week to my AAdvantage account

Otherwise, why mess with companies that do not even reply to your emails ?

Why waste your time on companies that do not even answer the phone (assuming you can even call them in the first place??)

[This message has been edited by jmartin (edited 02-19-2003).]

Ken in Phx Feb 19, 2003 11:01 pm

Some of us have used ERewards without a hitch for 3 years. I would never give up on a company who paid me $200 in rewards each year, just because the hadnt responded in 3 days when the whole east coast was bombarded with record levels of snow. I would give them a few more days before crying that the are a waste of time.

dave_261 Feb 20, 2003 12:19 pm

I actually tried to contact them via e-mail early last year, and never got a response.
So, I found their ad sales phone # on their website, and the person who answered the phone actually took a message and said he'd pass it along to customer service.
It worked- I got my response a couple days later.

UserMark Mar 10, 2003 6:50 am

Erewards is located in Dallas. Their number is 214-782-2800. I just called it, and got a voicemail, but maybe they're not open yet.

Rut Dog Mar 19, 2003 1:41 pm

Does anyone know e-Reward's direct e-mail? I hate using those online forms.

And the phone number works just fine if you're calling them during business hours. Thanks for posting it, dave_261!

[This message has been edited by Rut Dog (edited 03-19-2003).]

fromYXU Mar 19, 2003 3:21 pm

Up to $73.35 today ($1 survey Monday and one today).