Mypoints customer service phone number?

Subscribe
I transferred 1000 mypoints to HH on September 12, 2002. The points never showed on my HH account. I have emailed mypoints at least a dozen times. They recognize the problem, but have done nothing. I have stopped all activity with mypoints. Is there anything else I can do? Has anyone else had this problem?
Mypoints: 1-888-262-4528
email HH explaining the problem along with a copy of your Mypoints Spend Points Order Confirmation. This is the form that has your name, address, HH number and the reward description/points on it (Ihope you kept a copy).
I did save the spend points order tracking page.It only says my name. But I also have an email from mypoints with my HH acct # that states 1000 points were transferred. I will try mailing copies to HH. Thanks for the help. The phone # is not working.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dbmaury:
Mypoints: 1-888-262-4528</font>
also: 1-888-333-6260

Hey ID...I once had trouble w/ the transfer of 4k into Hilton. I really went after them and didn't let up. But they were not efficent in handling the problem. But I stayed on them and it ended up with them posted it twice...their price for resolving the problem in a less than satisfactory way!