Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Milesource redemption denied :mad:

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2001, 6:18 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone else had trouble getting their milesource redemption. My husband, daughter, and her fiance cashed in ther miles for gift certificates and all got a note from milesource saying they were denied and that their fraud department would be contacting them. This was only after they had not received thier redemption after waiting a montha and then only after they had sent several emails.

They havn't heard anything since. Each of them had $150 certificate coming to them. All of them use the same computer (mine) and I'm thinking I'll have the same problem.

Obviously they are all getting a little bit testy.

Old Jul 10, 2001, 12:29 am

Since they are having trouble staying in business, I would suspect that is more to blame than your family using the same computer. There are a few threads here about them. The Attorney General of NY seems to get their attention. You can file the complaint online at http://www.oag.state.ny.us/complaints/complaints.html
Old Jul 10, 2001, 11:40 pm

Don't get testy - get even. Give them a call.

From whois records:

Organization: Milesource.com
Paul A. Fino III
302 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
Phone: 212 629 3069
Fax..: 212 629 3369
Email: [email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.