Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

CONGA: Sprint new account / line activations; $50 per line for referrer & referee

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 26, 2017, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Spiff
DO NOT post a link unless you use the correct, current referral. Doing so will cause your post to be deleted and you will not be eligible for this conga.

If your post has been deleted, you are no longer eligible for this conga. Do not repost.
Print Wikipost

CONGA: Sprint new account / line activations; $50 per line for referrer & referee

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2017, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

Sprint has again made some more changes (as of 1/16 looks like) to their referral process/pages/forms.

Currently the bonus is $50 for referrer & referee for each new line of service activated on a NEW ACCOUNT. Requires new-line(s) activation on qualifying plan with phone purchased via Installment or Leasing.

Steps:

1. Click on referrers link (mine is (Removed)) and fill form out using same name and email you will use on the Sprint account. Check both boxes as well.

2. Sprint will send you a confirmation email (subject "Activate now to get your reward") which has a link to activate service OR you can do the activation(s) in store. KEEP THIS EMAIL

3. After activation + 2 days, go back to that email and click on #2 "Come back and register your new Sprint mobile number." -- this is the final step

TO REFER THE NEXT PERSON: Create a referral account at sprint.com/referral by providing your name, a valid email address, your Sprint active wireless phone number, creating a password and agreeing to the Program's Terms and Conditions.

NOTES:

To refer, your account must be in good standing

As a referrer or referee, you can receive $50 reward for each new line activation up to $500 per calendar year. Referral rewards will be fulfilled by American Express Rewards or Visa Prepaid Card. Referral rewards will be fulfilled by American Express Rewards Card or Visa Prepaid Card at Sprint's sole discretion. They will be sent to your billing address on your account. Allow up to 10 weeks for delivery after new-line activation.

Full information on the Sprint referral program:

https://refer.sprint.com/common/terms.pg

Last edited by Spiff; Jul 6, 2018 at 3:53 am
Old Jun 7, 2017, 4:16 pm

My daughter clicked on your referral link and received the confirmation e-mail. We will be activating four phones in the next few days and will be doing the activations at a local Sprint store.

I took a look at the Sprint Referral web site and there is a button there entitled "My friend Referred Me". after clicking on that, there is another button entitled "Find My Friend". Do we have to click on that button?- if we do, we would need your Sprint phone number or your email address. If we don't, I guess we can just click on "Enter Account Info" button. is that correct?
Old Jun 7, 2017, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, just got the notification

I believe you're already past the "find friend" step since you clicked on my direct link (that was just another way of doing the same thing.)

I'm looking and I think you can click on "my friend referred me" then "enter account info" and put in the same email you claimed with - but until all lines are active it may show "You haven't claimed your offer yet but there's still time! Please check your email and claim your offer to proceed." Once its all activated you can try that again and it may allow you to enter the new #'s there.

If not, try this:

After you're all activated, open up the email you got today (Activate now to get your Reward was the subject last time I did it.) Then click on #2 which says "Come back and register your new Sprint mobile number." There it should allow you to enter each of the new phone numbers and/or the new account number. You basically are just registering your new lines so it knows this has all been completed.

(Also - says "You must agree to receive Program-related emails and accept the Program Terms & Conditions when claiming your offer." - not sure if that was a required checkbox when accepting, but something to confirm.)

If you need any other help you can PM me, thanks!
Old Jun 11, 2017, 11:39 am

Used lovesfashion referral link.

Continue the Conga line.

Please use my referral code: https://refer.sprint.com/9mtpGNI

Thank you!

Last edited by mozart325; Jul 13, 2017 at 6:34 pm
Old Aug 5, 2017, 1:27 am

I used mozart's referral link.

Here's mine: https://refer.sprint.com/BKxCi3t

Last edited by davem666; Aug 6, 2017 at 11:17 am Reason: referral link available.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 11:19 pm

I just used dave's ref link. Will activate number when my phone gets delivered b4 end of month to complete refferal.

Once I get my number I will add my own referral link to this thread!

Alright sorry for taking so long here it is! I pay all my bills so I am definitely in good standing.

refer.sprint. com/DmgF7yR

Last edited by Spiff; Jan 25, 2018 at 5:04 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.