Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Ibotta Referral

Old Mar 19, 2017, 8:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Spiff
Please search before starting a new conga.

If you are already an Ibotta member, you may not join the conga, linked in post #2.
Print Wikipost

Ibotta Referral

Old Mar 19, 2017, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest, Delta, Hyatt & IHG
Ibotta Referral

Hello,
A coworker recently introduced me to this new app called Ibotta.

It allows a person to obtain cash rebates back on everyday purchases from many retailers. Most of the items are items found in grocery stores and drug stores, such as milk, eggs, bread and everyday items people purchase for themselves and for their families that you can obtain cash rebate. The cash rebates can be applied towards various gift cards and or cash through paypal.

It is pretty easy app to use, and why not get paid for things do you weekly if not daily, such as purchasing grocery items.

The Ibotta app will need to be used in conjunction with a smart phone, as the app requires you to scan the bar code of items purchased and to scan your receipt to obtain the cash back rebates.

Here is a link to the website: https://ibotta.com/#!

Last edited by Spiff; Mar 19, 2017 at 8:11 pm Reason: referral removed
Old Mar 19, 2017, 1:17 pm

Something wrong with the existing conga?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...app-conga.html

Moderator notified.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.