Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Conga - Frequent Flyer App - Exchange Data Location for Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 10, 2016, 9:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Spiff
As with all congas, please explicitly identify the referral you used. Failure to use the current referral will result in your post being deleted and you being disqualified from the conga.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2016, 7:16 am
Original Poster

There is a new app that will give you points that you can exchange for FF miles. Basically, it tracks your location and asks you to take survey based on where you go. I have not noticed any battery drain and it is very user friendly. Here is an article about how it works.

Here is a signup link.

Once you sign up, please post your link below. Thanks!

Last edited by charlesonmission; Sep 10, 2016 at 12:31 pm Reason: Made into Conga.
Old Sep 11, 2016, 9:51 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I used charlesonmission. Looks like current offerings are Alaska, Hawaiian and United.

Here's my link

frequentf.ly/863
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:29 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Signed up using beachmouse. please use mine next:

frequentf.ly/ey3
Old Sep 29, 2016, 11:33 pm

Programs: Miles and More, IHG, ANA Mileage Club, Hilton Honors
This works for US, Canada, Australia and UK residents.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Has anyone else noticed that United is no longer an option for redemption? What I'm seeing now is Alaska, Hawaiian miles and then gift cards for Southwest, Choice, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Alaska, Airbnb and Virgin.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 4:32 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Hey everyone,
This is a conga. If you would like to discuss this program, please start a thread for discussing it. I've been waiting for someone to sign up using my link, and it's frustrating to get notifications about people discussing the program on a conga thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.