Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Conga: WiseBanyan - Free Robo Advisor

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2016, 11:04 pm
Original Poster

Another robo advisor like Betterment and Wealthfront. It's currently invite only/waitlist, but if you use the link you can skip the waitlist. Plus there's a $20 bonus if you keep the account open for 6 months. Not much, but nice if you're looking for a robo advisor anyway.

Here's my link to skip the waitlist:
https://www.wisebanyan.com/referral/sgEPoIPEh

Here's the fine print:
* This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions: In order for the new client and the referring WiseBanyan client to receive the new account opening bonus, the new client must maintain a WiseBanyan account for at least 6 months. There is no minimum account balance maintenance requirement. If the new client closes their WiseBanyan account before 6 months, WiseBanyan will initiate the withdraw of the account opening bonus from both the new client's WiseBanyan account and the referring client's WiseBanyan account. WiseBanyan may amend the terms and conditions of this offer, and/or terminate this offer, at anytime in its sole discretion without notice.

Last edited by jamesflyertalk; Oct 26, 2016 at 12:26 am Reason: New Bonus
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:08 pm

Used jamesflyertalk's link.

Here's mine for $20 bonus:
https://wisebanyan.com/r/kmFBX4MoG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.