Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Combining Rebates and Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2015, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone found a way where it's possible to earn points and cash back using multiple websites? I find that when I am earning points through an online airline shopping portal, you have to click through their link or you can't earn awards.

For instance, can you earn Ebates, Mypoints, and Ultimate Rewards at the same time?

Scott
Old Jul 2, 2015, 5:37 am
Formerly known as stellertony

Programs: UA Gold, DL Gold, NEXUS, APEC
The store is only going to pay out a referral commission to one cash back website, so only one website is going to pay you for any given purchase. The trick is to stack different types of rewards, e.g. Portal cash back + store rewards (e.g. CVS extrabucka, Sears ShopYourWay) + third party rewards like Plenti (where applicable) + credit card points + coupons and/or mail in rebates. And if possible, going through a portal to buy a gift card and then going through a portal again to make the actual purchase.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.