Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

VidFall Conga

VidFall Conga

Old Jan 7, 2015, 11:13 am
Original Poster

VidFall Conga

Read about vidfall and signed up. Looks interesting.

Basically they auction off giftcards. The giftcard value goes down by users watching videos. The auction goes to the first buyer.

Ref link
Non ref link
Old Jan 13, 2015, 10:45 am

Haha, I actually know the guy who started this site! He is actually an active flyer and crushes by purchasing all these cards with his AMEX. Also takes advantage of buying cards through affiliate links.

I am actually surprised this site hasn't taken off in the MS community. I have been picking up the $100 Walmarts left and right. Convert those suckers to visa cards.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 10:51 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I signed up under bahamat.

Here's my link

https://vidfall.com/n/JALX22ECI5
Old May 26, 2015, 7:06 am
Original Poster

That's nice. Wonder why he has not promoted his site on this forum, though.

Originally Posted by Snorkel4Days
Haha, I actually know the guy who started this site! He is actually an active flyer and crushes by purchasing all these cards with his AMEX. Also takes advantage of buying cards through affiliate links.

I am actually surprised this site hasn't taken off in the MS community. I have been picking up the $100 Walmarts left and right. Convert those suckers to visa cards.
Old May 30, 2015, 9:16 am

I used beachmouse's link. Here's mine:

https://vidfall.com/n/839U35S3NW

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.