FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   Uber Car Service Promos - No Referrals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/1533829-uber-car-service-promos-no-referrals.html)

sonofzeus Apr 8, 2013 8:39 am

Uber Car Service Promos - No Referrals

expired.

RFFlyer Apr 22, 2013 5:44 am

Didn't got it. There was some free ride promotion that is over? Or am I missing something?

Originally Posted by sonofzeus (Post 20555887)

ThriftyTourist Aug 1, 2013 5:56 pm

$20 Uber Credit to Nordstrom Only!!

Valid this Fri-Sun only for a one-way ride to Nordstrom's Anniversary sale or back home (or any destination in it's vicinity).

Use Promo Code "Nordstrom" for New Uber Users ONLY.

Use Promo Code "NSale" for existing users to get 10% off (up to $5).

MDtR-Chicago Dec 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Uber Car Service Promos - No Referrals

NOTE: This offer is expired. Please see the Wiki at the top of this thread for current offers!

Alaska Airlines is sponsoring free trips to SEA on Dec 23 and Dec 24:

ALL OF THE MERRY DETAILS:

1. Open your Uber app on December 23rd or 24th
2. Request your ride TO Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
3. Hop out at the airport knowing that your pals at Alaska Airlines have taken care of that fare up to $50! HOORAY!
http://blog.uber.com/UberSEAgift

dangw20 Dec 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Oh the joys of a fare war

MDtR-Chicago Dec 30, 2013 9:01 pm

I've added a ton of recent promos to the wiki, in cities across the world.

There's no good way for me to test these, so please update the wiki as you try them!

jarpkor Dec 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Thanks! I really hope this thread thrives. Uber is such an amazing service, and I'm really surprised we've never had a thread like this for Uber.

MDtR-Chicago Dec 30, 2013 9:56 pm

I suppose I should mention, for the record, that although I do not officially speak for Uber in any way, I do have a financial stake in the success of the company.

(But, I assure you all, it's not nearly enough to make it worthwhile to put together that long of a wiki. ;) )

EkekoBWI Jan 1, 2014 6:41 pm

Thanks. Great experiences with Uber on NYE. Hailo tends to be cheaper, but is limited to just intra-DC travel.

OnPoint Jan 6, 2014 2:25 pm

Here's another code:
UBERTPG20 gives 20% off 1 ride; this works for new or existing customers.

Expires Jan. 13.

MDtR-Chicago Jan 6, 2014 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by OnPoint (Post 22097776)
Here's another code:
UBERTPG20 gives 20% off 1 ride; this works for new or existing customers.

Expires Jan. 13.

Added to the Wiki. Source is ThePointsGuy blog. (Please cite sources when possible)

Also, all new member referrals are doubled to $20 until Jan 20.

joogle Jan 7, 2014 8:40 am

I read about OCHOLIDAYS for $50 credit - supposedly limited to Orange County -- but some person reported it worked in SF.

If someone else can confirm. It expires 1/31/14

User Name Jan 14, 2014 9:11 am

Beijing TWOV questions

removed

DCA1983 Jan 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Supposedly this month is Uber's slowest season in their experience (if you consider that they've only been around for a couple of years)--so that's why there's all the doubled referral fees, the offer on TPG's blog that was open to existing customers in addition to new ones (first one of those offers I've seen for awhile from Uber) AND they just cut their UberX prices in about 10 more markets in a bid to fill more of the cars they've got on the road.

All of this is good for the informed consumer.

ktremor Jan 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Free Uber Rides (up to $20) in Rhode Island 1/24 and 1/25

Uber, the uber-popular car service app, will be offering up to three free rides, at a maximum of $20 per ride, to any and everyone in Rhode Island between now and 6pm on Saturday. Yes, you read that right. Free rides. For everyone.

The company recently expanded into Rhode Island, and it's been known for making a big splash when it enters a new market. They once offered free rides to all of Brooklyn for the weekend. For those who aren't familiar, the service uses a mobile app to connect people in need of a ride with Uber drivers in their area. You can request a ride anytime from anywhere, and you don't need any cash – you pay for the ride through your Uber account. Needless to say it's become very popular very quickly with young urban dwellers and professionals.

Now the #RILOVESUBER promotion is on. Just sign up for Uber or download the app, request a ride, and the rest is on them. Of course, they expect high demand, so if you already know what you're doing this weekend you might want to start booking your rides now. And if you need somewhere to go with your free ride, your Uber receipt will get you discounts and bonuses at over a dozen Providence bars and restaurants, including The Avery, The Eddy, Hot Club, Vanity and even StyleWeek.

Find more info here, and get your free ride.

http://www.providenceonline.com/stor...s,blogs,dining