Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Entertainment Coupon Book Belly Up

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Entertainment Coupon Book Belly Up

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2013, 10:59 am
Suspended

I have some knowledge of bankruptcies, and although trade creditors are not permitted to void a contract ie. a use of a coupon, the trustee or the company in bankruptcy may do so.

Unlikely that Entertainment will void individual coupons so all should be fine to use. However, that is not to say that an individual merchant will decline to honor the coupon -- that happened pre-bankruptcy some times -- but for the most part, the coupons or discount codes will likely be honored.
Old Apr 23, 2013, 2:02 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Entertainment 2013 sold, back in business

Entertainment Publications has been sold to the son of the founder. It is back in business. http://couponsinthenews.com/2013/04/...om-bankruptcy/
Old Apr 23, 2013, 2:59 pm

Programs: IHG About to Be Demoted, AA Demoted to Nothingness
Good to know. Mine this year came with one-time $30, $20, and $10 codes on AA. I used them all to good effect.
Old Apr 27, 2013, 9:56 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
I wondered why I was getting emails offering big discounts on the books. ^
Old May 1, 2013, 10:45 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold
Dick's

I have used the coupons for Dick's Sporting Goods for the last few years, since my son has played baseball and needs new stuff (pants, cleats, bats, etc...) each year. That has pretty much paid for the cost of the Entertainment books and any other coupons we use are gravy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.