Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Test drive a car, get a gift card thread?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Test drive a car, get a gift card thread?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2014, 8:10 am

Programs: UA, IHG Platinum, BW Diamond, Carlson Gold, Accor Platinum,
Originally Posted by Frenchie Flyer
Here is a way to get a $25 gift card (Amazon, Target or Visa) for test driving a 2015 Kia Forte by 11/3/14:

Go to Kelly Blue Book www.kbb.com and search for a used car price. There should be an offer at the top of the listing to click on. Here is the link to my search be sure to change your location at top of page to a zip code near you:
http://www.kbb.com/ford/focus/2013-f...category=sedan

This offer also comes with $750 off the car if purchased by 11/3/14.
Good luck!
It didn't work for me and won't work for most I assume. The advertisement on top and bottom of the page is based on your recent searches cache, location and other variables ...
Old Oct 13, 2014, 9:25 am

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
Just set your zip code at the top of the KBB page and search for a used car...I used 2013 Ford Focus. It will work I'm pretty sure...I got it off Slickdeals and it works for most there.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 10:45 am

Programs: UA, US, Ritz-Carlton Silver
Thanks

Thanks for the post! I searched for a used KIA and the ad popped right up. My local KIA dealership is not participating, but there is one closest enough to my work that will make this worth while.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 1:19 pm

none for my area. u lucky.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 5:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by deemkaa
It didn't work for me and won't work for most I assume. The advertisement on top and bottom of the page is based on your recent searches cache, location and other variables ...
It wasn't actually a banner ad, it was a smaller ad right at the top of the description.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 3:21 pm

Thumbs down Beware of RedBalloon

I'd like to advise people to be cautious when dealing with RedBalloon gift vouchers. I had $390 worth of credit with them which went missing. It was only after lodging a claim with VCAT that they finally agreed to return the missing money. These guys aren't great people to deal with.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 12:58 pm

Programs: United 1K|SPG Plat
Just set your zip code at the top of the KBB page and search for a used car...I used 2013 Ford Focus. It will work I'm pretty sure...I got it off Slickdeals and it works for most there.
How long does it take to get the gift card? I test drove on Saturday, but no bonus yet
Old Oct 28, 2014, 1:20 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by 6am at ORD
How long does it take to get the gift card? I test drove on Saturday, but no bonus yet
Not sure which GC you selected. I selected the Target eGC. Took the test drive, gave them the code. By the time I got home, the eGC was in my inbox.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by BaliParis
Not sure which GC you selected. I selected the Target eGC. Took the test drive, gave them the code. By the time I got home, the eGC was in my inbox.
I picked Amazon. The dealership didn't act like they had seen one of these before.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 1:36 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by 6am at ORD
I picked Amazon. The dealership didn't act like they had seen one of these before.
I think the Amazon was also an eGC. You should have received the email (GC details) shortly after they entered your code.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by BaliParis
I think the Amazon was also an eGC. You should have received the email (GC details) shortly after they entered your code.
Got it. The dealership isn't the best at the interwebs. Their auto emails were trying to get me in for a test drive after my test drive.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 3:01 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
$25 Visa GC for Kia Test Drive...limited to first 10,000

https://www.kiatestdriveoffer.com/

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Test-drive offer is valid from January 28, 2015, to March 31, 2015. To be eligible, test-driver must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license. This offer is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
One $25 Kia VisaŽ Prepaid Card per household. Test-drive and Kia dealer salesperson validation required.
Only the completed certificate with an original Kia dealer salesperson signature and unique Personal Priority Code will be honored.
Your envelope with the original, completed certificate inside must be postmarked by 4/15/2015. All matters of program eligibility and qualification will be conclusively resolved by Kia Motors America, Inc., in its sole discretion.
Offer valid only in the continental United States; void in outlying areas. Void where prohibited by law.
Offer limited to first 10,000 completed certificates received, valid while supplies last. Kia is not responsible for mistakes or typographical errors. Kia is not responsible for lost or misdelivered mail. Kia's liability is limited to the value of the VisaŽ Prepaid Card. Your VisaŽ Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank™ pursuant to a license from VisaŽ U.S.A. Inc. For comments or questions, please call 1-877-883-4913.
Old Feb 3, 2015, 8:03 am

Couldn't sign up because I did one last year. My GF got it because she moved after her test drive offer last year.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 1:33 pm

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
I did this! Unlike Cadillac, I had to take the test drive and loved it. I was in was their 2015 Kia Optima at $61K. Loved it. Want one.

But a $25.00 Visa Card is coming now!

Thanks for posting this!
Old Feb 5, 2015, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Spock Seat
I was in was their 2015 Kia Optima at $61K.
If you pay $61k, it better be the K900 (not the Optima).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.