Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Doggyloot.com conga

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Doggyloot.com conga

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2012, 8:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Doggyloot.com conga

Similar to groupon-type sites, but offers dog items only.

Let's make this a conga--use the invitation link and receive $5 credit immediately, and $10 in credit when someone uses your link to join.

I used the credit to snag 2 bags of Cloud Star Buddy Biscuits for $7, including shipping.

Here's my link: https://doggyloot.com/r/79958-dc6310

Conga works like this:
  1. Use my link to join
  2. Post your link.
  3. Next person to join uses that link, then posts their own.

Thanks!
Old Feb 24, 2012, 8:20 am

Programs: No preference
Used kipper

my link
Old Mar 12, 2012, 8:21 am

There seems to be something not legit about this website.

I have an account that has no credits and received and email offering a RuffBowl for $6.00.

My wife has a credit of $5 on her account so I logged in to order the RuffBowl and could not find it. Used the 2 browser trick and did a copy/paste on the url and when I'm logged into the account with the credit it says the RuffBowl is Sold Out, but I can still order it on the account with no credit.

Very Fishy
Old Mar 12, 2012, 8:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Saas
There seems to be something not legit about this website.

I have an account that has no credits and received and email offering a RuffBowl for $6.00.

My wife has a credit of $5 on her account so I logged in to order the RuffBowl and could not find it. Used the 2 browser trick and did a copy/paste on the url and when I'm logged into the account with the credit it says the RuffBowl is Sold Out, but I can still order it on the account with no credit.

Very Fishy
No idea. I know that I've received everything that I've ordered thus far, without any hassles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.