Pampers Gifts To Grow points question

Subscribe
When you buy Pampers you get G2G points. Enter the 15 digit codes on their site and they add up.

We had 2 kids and they added up. This gave us over 3k points, which was enough to redeem for one of those nice big 12x12 color photo albums you can customize at Shutterfly.com.

We earned more points and now, with the kids well out of diapers, we have 2700 points. Now and then some stray coupon code will pass on by and I can grab 10 or so here or there but I need 300 points so we can order yet another nice photobook (once the kids are out of diapers, you also have a bit more time to make those photobooks too!)

Any ideas on where to get that many Pampers G2G points? Or to convert from one type of point to another? Like, for example, how people here showed me that mycoke reward points can convert into Priority club points. I checked points.com but do not see anything. If anyone has an angle on this I am all ears.

I had done a light search in FT and found nothing so far.
~thanks!

MM
Do not know of any conversion opportunities. There is usually a code a week posted on sites like fatwallet. Are you past the point of needing wipes as well (since those also have codes)?
son could still use pull ups at night but we are trying to believe he will be done with that need, not further it lol. I'm thinking maybe some mom out there has like 300 points left she will never use and they can somehow merge our accts, but not only do I not know if that's allowed, I am sure someone would think I'm cheating on my spouse by taking points from another woman
have another child
Quote: have another child
lol. My wife said that too
hahaha
Have you tried all of these:

■FBLD229AWE4VB12 = 10 points (until 3/5/12)
■WELCOMEGTGPTS10 = 10 points
■GTGREWARDS4MOMS = 10 points
■JOINNOW4REWARDS = 50 points
■2BEGINEARNING50 = 50 points
■GIFTSTOGROW4MOM = 50 points
■CONGRATS2NEWMOM = 10 points
■GTGWELCOME10PTS = 10 points
■PAMPERSGTG10PTS = 10 points
■10PTSFREECODE4U = 10 points
■CAREFORNEWBORNS = 10 points
■GTGCOUPONPOINTS = 10 points
■WELCOME2VILLAGE = 10 points
Wow thank you so very much for those!!

Some were dupes, some were expired, but many worked and now my bal is:

2,910 Gifts to Grow points!

I need but 90 more to get to my goal!!

I'm inclined to find a couple more promos but also go out and buy some diapers I could maybe donate to the preschool or the church or something just to get it done!!

Awesome.

MM

Quote: Have you tried all of these:

■FBLD229AWE4VB12 = 10 points (until 3/5/12)
■WELCOMEGTGPTS10 = 10 points
■GTGREWARDS4MOMS = 10 points
■JOINNOW4REWARDS = 50 points
■2BEGINEARNING50 = 50 points
■GIFTSTOGROW4MOM = 50 points
■CONGRATS2NEWMOM = 10 points
■GTGWELCOME10PTS = 10 points
■PAMPERSGTG10PTS = 10 points
■10PTSFREECODE4U = 10 points
■CAREFORNEWBORNS = 10 points
■GTGCOUPONPOINTS = 10 points
■WELCOME2VILLAGE = 10 points
Quote: Wow thank you so very much for those!!

Some were dupes, some were expired, but many worked and now my bal is:

2,910 Gifts to Grow points!

I need but 90 more to get to my goal!!

I'm inclined to find a couple more promos but also go out and buy some diapers I could maybe donate to the preschool or the church or something just to get it done!!

Awesome.

MM
I can probably find a few more codes lying around my house. Let me get back to your tomorrow. (if you still need them by then!)
Quote: I can probably find a few more codes lying around my house. Let me get back to your tomorrow. (if you still need them by then!)

oh certainly!

Would love them (as I love your blog when I get time to read bits of it!)

Yes. If I could get to this 3k level then mommy of this household would be able to finish that Shutterfly album--which we will NOT be ordering through ANY airline mall as those are run by FC or Cartera. No. We will instead use Chase UR if it's available, or some other method like MyPoints or some cash back angle.

It is good to find methods to use what we collect. These pamper points being put to good use now make up for those times of changing diapers and cleaning up messes. I am sure all mommys and daddys reading this will give a chuckle to this, as we then think about ways to keep 3 year olds from kicking the seat in front of them on long haul flights... another subject for another thread. iPads and other tablets sometimes work... then there's the technical aspects of how to get certain movie file types onto such devices and... well, I am veering off topic. You get the idea.

Ah, I love it all.

MM

MM
See my sig. I list them as they come in.

Mike
Quote: See my sig. I list them as they come in.

Mike
thanks!!!!
well I'm still 90 points short but I feel it! lol
Here's 5 more: TWITM7TWRFGTH12

Expires 3/8
Just a suggestion, but when people receive Pampers Gifts To Grow promo codes, could they be posted here for everyone?
Quote: Just a suggestion, but when people receive Pampers Gifts To Grow promo codes, could they be posted here for everyone?
Yes, yes they could. I'll keep an eye out.

Mike
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11