Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Are these two travel discounts real? Please help!

Old Jan 22, 2012, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Two United Airline Club One-time Passes AND Two Travel Discount Certificates

The sale is for :
- 2(Two) United Club Passes with an expiration date of 12/30/2012.
- 2 Continental Airlines Electronic Certificates good for up to 100.00 EACH towards the purchase of an electronic ticket(s) where eligible on Continental.They are valid from 02/01/2012 to 01/31/2013, so you have to book your tickets after Feb 1, 2012. You can save up to $200 with the two certificates.

Hi,
I found this sale on eBay, and I am not sure if it's real and if it's going to work. I am a student and looking to fly from chicago to europe to see my parents, and i need to find money/opportunity to buy tickets. Could someone please comment on this deal, as well as perhaps you know how i can pay less than $970 for my ticket... Should I buy this deal? how can I check in my flight is "eligible"? does this work? can I use 2 certs for one ticket?
THANK YOU!
Old Jan 22, 2012, 9:04 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
look in the ua forum....should be some info.....
Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:47 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Buying and selling such items on eBay is highly discouraged. It is a violation of United's program rules and could result in your Mileage Plus account being closed and the items in question confiscated or not honored.

Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Last edited by Spiff; Jan 22, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.