Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

friends & family ford x plan referral car discount

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2011, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA,CO,DL,SW,UA,US, ICH, Marriott, priority club, fastbreak, thrifty

Thanks in advance to all of the great posts and advice I have read on line over the last couple of years.
I don't see anything like this on the site but it sure seems like it would fit somewhere.
Ford has a friends & family referral discount that I believe can save almost 2,000 on the purchase of a new vehicle.

I am looking to purchase a new ford before the end of the year.
This will also help my business with a 100% bonus depreciation that expires Dec. 31st.

(I mention this in case in can help any other business owners.)

Are there any Ford employees that would be willing to provide me wth a friend referral for a new car purchase?
Old Dec 24, 2011, 10:30 am

Programs: Hilton Gold,Marriott, US,AA.DL, AGR, Hyatt
Smile

You can get the Ford A plan if you belong to some organizations. Just Google Ford A plan. Any money you save stays in your wallet!!

Last edited by catamaran; Dec 24, 2011 at 10:31 am Reason: error
Old Dec 24, 2011, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
And generally, you can usually negotiate a better price yourself. Check out edmunds.com and/or kbb.com. They will show what the car has actually been selling for, as well as the dealer "cost" and sticker price.

I start at dealer cost and work from there. The F&F discounts are usually not as good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.