Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Checkpoints Conga-iphone app - WN/AA Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checkpoints Conga-iphone app - WN/AA Miles

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2014, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by nineworldseries
Does anyone have experience redeeming these for WN RR points? I'm starting to get worried that I'll never get them.

Also, it seems like DL SkyMiles has been dropped as a redemption option.
I still can't believe I am still using this app. Most stores don't offer any bonus coins at all, just checkpoints. I figure I go to Walmart so often that I might as well get some extra Checkpoints while I am at it - I'm pretty familiar with all the aisles of this store, so scanning products doesn't take too long now.

I have redeemed RR points without issue. Took a few weeks to get them.

An update to my previous post about winning the 150K slot spin jackpot (in Dec 2012). I did end up redeeming for a $500 Louis Vuitton gift card and it took a long time for them to confirm and ship my product. I sent a lot of nasty emails but a month later, I did receive the prize.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 10:23 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
I have redeemed RR points without issue. Took a few weeks to get them.
Thanks - I really appreciate the data point. I'm surprised that this app isn't more popular in the FT community - seems like easy points.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 11:27 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Just an update for anyone that cares - I did receive my WN RR points yesterday (8/20) which was exactly 2 weeks after the confirmation email (8/6) and 3 weeks from when I first redeemed the points (7/29).

Points are not deposited directly into your RR account (so I can't figure out why Checkpoints needs your RR number). They come in the form of a "partnership points" certificate that needs to be redeemed online. The link did not work on an Android or an iPad, but it worked on a desktop computer, and 500 points appeared in my RR balance immediately.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 9:58 am

Used : joepercussion1
Next : Jorel2000
Me : mfloyd78
Old Aug 20, 2015, 8:07 am

Programs: USair BA DL AA
Used : Jorel2000
Next : mfloyd78
Me : daninmci

Btw this app is still active and you can still redeem for airline miles with AA and AS and I'm sure others.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 1:01 am

Programs: DL, AA, UA, AS
I've been waiting to receive the miles from a redemption last month for AS miles, only to get an email with this disappointing info:

"We have credited 8100 points back to your account for your last Alaskan Air miles reward, unfortunately we ran out of those rewards and are no longer renewing that prize."

Mods, maybe the title of this thread should delete the reference to DL and AS miles and add WN.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 8:13 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
It's also not letting me redeem for Southwest right now even though it still shows as a prize. Figure I'll give it another day or two to see if it's somehow related to WN's recent IT problems before putting in a customer service ticket.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by daninstl
Used : Jorel2000
Next : mfloyd78
Me : daninmci

Btw this app is still active and you can still redeem for airline miles with AA and AS and I'm sure others.
Used: mfloyd78
Next: daninmci
Me: kylelenk
Old Oct 14, 2015, 12:26 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Used: daninmci
Next: kylelenk
Me: diburning
Old Oct 16, 2015, 5:34 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
WN is back in stock- I actually got the point voucher within about 48 hours of redemption.

From the app's page at the google play store-

"What's new-

Now you can login with the same account from multiple devices to get points even faster"

So if you've got unmetered internet and old phones or burner phones from Swagbucks/Perk video ad spinning you aren't using anymore, might as well get them going and spinning ads for AA miles or WN points.

If anyone else is still doing the program, the latest version of the app for iOS added a surveys tab down at the bottom. 50 points for a 13 question profile (I think the survey company they're using is either Peanut Labs or whoever does Gold Surveys for Swagbucks) and then at least for now, they give 5 points for each survey DQ up to 10 times per day.

If any newcomers are curious about the program use the Conga above. You can currently redeem for American miles and Southwest points as well as Amazon and other assorted gift cards.

Last edited by Spiff; Feb 4, 2017 at 7:54 pm Reason: merge consecutive posts
Old May 7, 2018, 8:50 am

Android app

Travel redemptions (American and Southwest) no longer appear for me. Does anyone else still using this app (Android or iOS) have access to travel redemptions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.