FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/1213641-mypoints-master-thread-new.html)

ngupta Jan 8, 2002 9:49 am

Mypoints 1-800 phone number

I am looking for 1-800 # for Mypoints customer service

fscher Jan 8, 2002 11:08 am

1-888-262-4528
Good Luck.

You will get a real operator who passes you to a voice mail and calls do not get returned (my past experience)

philemer Feb 5, 2010 4:44 pm

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

There are a number of existing threads related to different "deals" and "problems" with MyPoints. It will be too messy to try and merge them all into one thread. Therefore, we would like all new MyPoints posts to go into this thread.

Thanks for your participation & cooperation. :)

Your co-mods,
philemer & Seat13c

Seat13c Feb 6, 2010 9:56 am

Reserved.

aerospace Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm

For all those that use the coupons on mypoints, did anyone ever receive the 10 points per coupon? I've been using coupons for a few months and nothing so far.

linsj Feb 20, 2010 9:02 am

Originally Posted by aerospace (Post 13424726)
For all those that use the coupons on mypoints, did anyone ever receive the 10 points per coupon? I've been using coupons for a few months and nothing so far.

I don't keep track of how many coupons I use, but points show up.

camargo Feb 23, 2010 2:23 pm

This has always been a problem for me as well. I've been using the coupons for well over a year and, about a month ago, I got the first and only credit. :confused:

I use the coupons for their money-saving value and I only buy things that I would buy anyway but this month I've been keeping careful track of how many I use and I intend to bring it to their attention.

So far I've used 13 coupons this month (used a lot more than normal 'cause of a Super Bowl party). That should get me 130 points plus the 25 point bonus for using 10 or more = 155 points. Not huge but it beats clicking on 31 of their e-mails.

I'd use the coupons just for the savings but, since points are part of the enticement, why not get them.

jayally Feb 24, 2010 4:54 pm

how long to receive FF credit from my points

I transferred 15000 mypoints for 7500 UA FF miles. It has been more than a month since the request and mypoints emailed back they requested the transfer on 1/20 and it's out of their hands. Right now neither account shows my correct balance. How long should it take for the 7500 miles to show up in my UA account? Any experiences with this? I usually request a hotel gift card and its always been quick and easy.

mvoight Feb 25, 2010 4:27 am

Originally Posted by jayally (Post 13457902)
I transferred 15000 mypoints for 7500 UA FF miles. It has been more than a month since the request and mypoints emailed back they requested the transfer on 1/20 and it's out of their hands. Right now neither account shows my correct balance. How long should it take for the 7500 miles to show up in my UA account? Any experiences with this? I usually request a hotel gift card and its always been quick and easy.

It's been over a month. Mypoints should fix this. They must have a contact at UA for such problems.

jessej Feb 25, 2010 4:49 am

Originally Posted by jayally (Post 13457902)

i did a my points transfer on feb 1 and UA miles posted on feb 15

jessej Feb 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Discount codes for Oriental Trading

access via mypoints and a few others for points

great site to find stuff for parties for children of all ages

20% off - expires 3/11/10
and/or
10% off plus free shipping on orders over $59 exp 3/25/2010

gt1030222

can be used at least thrice

dldkjones Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Many months but no credit for any of the many coupons redeemed in that time (coupons.com).

FlyerInCmh Feb 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Mypoints offline stores

I don't know if this is targeted, but I got an email to register for MyPoints InStore to get points from offline merchants (operated by Vesdia, the company that does AA e-shopping).

https://www.mypointsconnect.com/

Register for MyPoints In Store! It's free, it's easy, and it's a great way to earn even more Points. Here's what you do:

1. Register as many cards as you like - for free! Earn a 100 Point bonus (once) for successfully registering.

2. Check the Merchant Network for stores in your area.

3. Use your registered cards at listed merchants and Earn Points even when your laptop is closed!

Register your first card today, and after a 48-hour waiting period, you can start earning Points offline!

At this time we only accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards.

Debit cards with Visa or MasterCard logos may also be registered and used to earn Points when selecting "credit" at point of purchase.

Rules and restrictions may apply. See merchant detail pages for more information.

viajero boricua Feb 28, 2010 10:32 pm

If you check carefully, there's ALMOST NO store chains into the "in Store" program, except for Sally Beauty Supply and Jos A. Bank (overpriced men's clothes) .

Most stores listed are specialized travel agents, cruise lines and other travel-related businesses (which may suit quite a few FT Members, but not the regular MyPoints clientéle, like me...).

I'll pass until they start to include REAL store chains that are available in MY neighborhood...

jayally Mar 1, 2010 12:24 am

Originally Posted by mvoight (Post 13460865)
It's been over a month. Mypoints should fix this. They must have a contact at UA for such problems.

My points said to contact United and United emailed back and said to contact My points. :rolleyes:

"Thank you for your e-mail.

Please contact MyPoints directly at [email protected] for assistance with your request.

I appreciate your taking the time to contact me.
Yvonne Calotes"

I replied I already did that and they said to contact UA. This was my response.

"Thank you for your reply.

Please allow 6-8 weeks after 30 days of membership for the bonus miles to be credited to your Mileage Plus account.

I appreciate you taking the time to contact me.

Mark Garalde"

So what does this mean? If I requested the transfer from my points on Jan 9and they requested the miles from UA on 1/20 which date are they talking about? I don't know what the 30 days of membership means. I have been a member of both sites for years. I don't know why this is taking so long, probably because I need them and each site is blaming the other. :mad: