Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2015, 11:59 am

Problem with I'm not a robot

Can't seem to log on . aftrer the verify. the picture goes away but I keep getting the screen with the log on. Only 1 out of 10 works. I cannot contact Mypoints without the log on. Anyone witrh a phione number?
Old Sep 13, 2015, 4:16 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Originally Posted by Nanook
Mine still shows as Unlimited.
Thanks. This was on my iPad, which until recently couldn't accrue video points, so hopefully it'll still be unlimited on my desktop. tls
Old Sep 14, 2015, 9:33 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by viajero boricua
Also MyPoints seems to have problem with their survey providers, since Ipsos Interactive services have become "unstable" for the last 3 weeks or so. Their surveys used to be "reliable" (as in it would search for a proper survey about 4-5 times max [you would most of the time get the 5 MyP's for "participation" (down from 10 until recently)] if you reach after which they got stuck, but after you reconnected through a link they'd give you the 5 MyP's.
The minute I see Ipsos, I close out of it. I get asked all these screener questions, it tells me it's still looking for a survey for me followed by they have no surveys that match. No credit, nothing. I won't waste my time on it anymore.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I've pretty much stopped doing the MyPoints surveys since they dropped them down to 5 points. It's just not worth my time to deal with their flaky providers.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 2:15 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by mdovenmuehler
Just an update on this. They are doing it again threw the wheel of fortune, its 9500 points on a $9.99 bundle of tokens + ten spins. I believe you might have to check the rules if your eligible to do so again if you have done this before in the past?

As well thought Id share this, also great in reference to the referral program if anyone is interested. Please let me know and I will send a referral invite to you.

12k for 5kum that's cool.
I got an email today, it's 13k points for $9.99. I browsed the offer the other day and then backed out of the page, glad I waited.
Old Sep 15, 2015, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by kathiel
I got an email today, it's 13k points for $9.99. I browsed the offer the other day and then backed out of the page, glad I waited.
I got that email, too. I bit.

So just to be clear: I already had an account with GSN, but I've never bought anything before. I'll get the 13k points since it was my first token purchase, correct? I certainly hope that's the case.
Old Sep 15, 2015, 10:44 am
Used to be Premier Monkey

Programs: AA EXP; Priority Club PLT; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by CanadianProf
I got that email, too. I bit.

So just to be clear: I already had an account with GSN, but I've never bought anything before. I'll get the 13k points since it was my first token purchase, correct? I certainly hope that's the case.
The same offer is being displayed on the MyPoints Games page (at least it was yesterday). There were NO terms and conditions for the offer.
Old Sep 16, 2015, 10:29 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Originally Posted by thelostshark
Thanks. This was on my iPad, which until recently couldn't accrue video points, so hopefully it'll still be unlimited on my desktop. tls
Well, I'm back at my desktop today, and I do have unlimited videos on that. The limitation is just when using my iPad. tls
Old Sep 17, 2015, 6:35 pm

Did anyone's 13,000 points post yet?
Old Sep 17, 2015, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA Plat, LAN Comodoro, LH SEN, Flying Blue Plat
Did they just dropped United MileagePlus as their redemption partner? I was hoping to redeem some points but no longer see it as a redemption option...
Old Sep 18, 2015, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by Saas
Did anyone's 13,000 points post yet?
Not yet for me.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by rownada
Did they just dropped United MileagePlus as their redemption partner? I was hoping to redeem some points but no longer see it as a redemption option...
Probably just out of stock.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 8:57 am
dc3

Originally Posted by Justin Does...
Not yet for me.
No me either. But they did take my money
Old Sep 18, 2015, 10:25 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Sky Miles
Usually MyPoints doesn't credit GSN offers until after a week to 10 days after the promo ends (haven't got yet the 100 MyP's they offered for free for 5 games last week...).
Old Sep 18, 2015, 7:47 pm

Programs: AA Plat, LAN Comodoro, LH SEN, Flying Blue Plat
Any idea how long do we typically have to wait before United MileagePlus is in-stock again? It's annoying because I have been waiting for the miles for a redemption and it took ages for the points to clear from pending... and now the miles is out of stock!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.