Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2009, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Cute FAs on Aeroflot To Be A Focus

According to this anyway...
Old Jul 31, 2009, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Is your thread title intended to be some kind of off-color play on words?

Old Jul 31, 2009, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
Is your thread title intended to be some kind of off-color play on words?

No, not at all. Just trying to say SU is focusing on hiring FAs with good looks and a certain size in mind. As some other articles about this suggest this is a very "retro" mindset that while common place in the 60s and such has largely been abandoned in modern times. Leave it to SU to recapture some elements of a day gone by.
Old Aug 1, 2009, 1:09 am

Programs: DL GM and so on
CEO of SU is an idiot. His son showed him a TV spot of Virgin Atlantic on YouTube and apparently this CEO never knew that companies use professional models in their ads.
Old Aug 2, 2009, 7:47 am

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Originally Posted by paulmoscow
CEO of SU is an idiot. His son showed him a TV spot of Virgin Atlantic on YouTube and apparently this CEO never knew that companies use professional models in their ads.
Exactly my thoughts. Although I somehow like where the idiot is heading, getting some expertise from SQ. And still there are a lot of things on the ground they need to improve on before they should start thinking of what their FAs look like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.