Reload this Page >

St. Petersburg Nightlife

St. Petersburg Nightlife

Old Sep 5, 2016, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, TK, DL, IHG Diamond, HHonours Gold, Hertz Presidents Club
St. Petersburg Nightlife

Hello All,

Subject to Visa etc Im thinking about having my stag party (bachelor party) in St Petersburg.

Question is the nightlife? Plenty of choices? friendly crowd etc? There won't be too many of us.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 4:38 am

Programs: Qantas LTG, BA-Blue, KLM -Gold, SAS - Silver
Plenty of choices, yes. Use the In Your Pocket guides for up to date info.

SPb In your pocket

I'm too old for nightclubs and all that caper but can tell you about bars which I have sampled extensively.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 7:51 am

Interesting choice. I don't think I've heard of a stag do to Saint Petersburg before.

SPB has quite a range of bars, and at least in the centre you'll usually find someone who speaks some English in most bars. I don't think Russian bars are particularly 'friendly', but hey it's Russia! I don't think you'll have any trouble though.

Dumskaya Street is a very popular/ the most popular bar street, and it has maybe 20 bars on it. It's quite grotty and very hipster-ish, but is pretty interesting and is right in the centre. There are a few chain bars which tend to be much cleaner and less grotty, and they also have English menus. There are also a few nightclubs in the area.
Nearby is a cool bar called BeerGeek, which I really liked. You'll definitely need a map and some instructions to get there though. It's very well hidden.

Konyushenaya Square also has lots of bars and restaurants. It's nicer than Dumskaya, but I prefer the character of Dumskaya.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 2:29 am

Programs: american
Zavist (or Zavyst, cant remember) is one of the best strip bars in St. Pitersburg. I went there when i had my 30 birth. I ordered crazy menu, it was pretty cool. I had couple drinks straight from girl bodies it was an amazing experience.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 2:56 am

Sounds good, but I don't know it. [Inappropriate link and video edited by Moderator per FT Rules.]

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Feb 6, 2017 at 8:16 am Reason: Per FT Rules 12.1 and 16.
Old Feb 16, 2017, 2:25 am

Originally Posted by johnnyofspades
Zavist (or Zavyst, cant remember) is one of the best strip bars in St. Pitersburg. I went there when i had my 30 birth. I ordered crazy menu, it was pretty cool. I had couple drinks straight from girl bodies it was an amazing experience.
yyyyes, i know a girl who is working in this bar, we're chatitng on fb, she's sent me several photos, just have a look ..)

Last edited by Ondrej Prochazka; Feb 16, 2017 at 2:38 am
Old Mar 7, 2017, 3:55 am

wow, u r happy was at this Zavist a week ago, really cool place. BDSM room impressed me, but I prefer body shots too.
Old May 27, 2017, 11:52 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Miles & More, Aadvantage
St. Petersburg is famous for its nightlife, a lot of famous DJ's are residents of the clubs. Here you would find some answers to your questions. Crowd is friendly and sometimes crazy friendly
Old Aug 19, 2017, 1:37 pm
Suspended

Have you already checked out Konushennaya str.? There are plenty of good nightlife

venues like Barslona with splendid beer choice and also O'hooligans, a good Irish pub.
But my favoutites there are Saigon and Zavist, very groovy ones to chill out.
If you set on a stripbar you might wanna try W club Cabaret on Angliyskiy pereulok
Old Oct 8, 2017, 1:13 pm

You might find the painful and expensive visa process is more of a practical barrier.
Old Dec 26, 2018, 7:25 am

Plenty of great options in the city centre, along the Nevsky Prospect and nearby (Rubinshtayna street, Liteyniy has a few great clubs too - Coyote Ugly and another one.. Not sure what the name is).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.