Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip to SPb and Moscow

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2016, 6:50 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Originally Posted by channonc
We decided the 2 hour flight was easier than a 4 hour train this time. We land in SVO and immediately get on a flight to LED. No need to get downtown and deal with more logistics. I'm hoping we can do a return trip in the next couple of years and take the train then.
On the outbound it makes sense to fly as you mention.
On the return trip, however, it sounds like you're flying LED-SVO then going into Moscow, right?
Old Jul 22, 2016, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold
Originally Posted by Palal
On the outbound it makes sense to fly as you mention.
On the return trip, however, it sounds like you're flying LED-SVO then going into Moscow, right?
Correct, again, we got a cheap roundtrip. I realize that getting from SVO to downtown will require more time on the train connection, but oh well.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 5:03 pm

Cellular service and mobile Internet are actually very cheap in Russia. If you have an unlocked smartphone, you could buy a local SIM card and enjoy being connected.

2GB data and 300 minutes is like $5.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.