Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paveletsky Luggage Storage

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2015, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Paveletsky Luggage Storage

I've heard that there is luggage storage at Paveletsky but I have not seen it and I wonder if it still exists.

Anyone know if it is still available and if so where in the station it is at?

Thanks!
Old Sep 25, 2015, 1:48 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
Just like any other big railway station, it does have a luggage storage service. Sorry, no idea on where it's located
Old Sep 25, 2015, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Temedar
Just like any other big railway station, it does have a luggage storage service. Sorry, no idea on where it's located
Yeah, same here - it says it is available on their website but I have never seen it. I am just hoping to confirm it before planning anything.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 6:00 am

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by DrewGzy
Yeah, same here - it says it is available on their website but I have never seen it. I am just hoping to confirm it before planning anything.
Sometimes they are located via exterior entrances. It's a creation of the Soviet times so logic might not be readily understood. Walk outside and as around the area as possible. You might stumble across it. That's how I found one somewhere in Moscow one time (honestly can't remember even if it was in Moscow...definitely Russia though). Hopefully, you answer the question before you go.

Just thinking out loud here...any chance they don't do this now though given security concerns or is baggage storage at train stations such a part of life they accept the inherent risk?
Old Sep 27, 2015, 8:33 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
They still do it (saw it in SpB recently)
Old Oct 4, 2015, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by woody125
Just thinking out loud here...any chance they don't do this now though given security concerns or is baggage storage at train stations such a part of life they accept the inherent risk?
My plans changed and I didn't have time downtown after all. Next time I'm there I will look around and see what I can find (will have more time and no bags to worry about).

Thanks for all the help; if anyone knows an answer to this one I am still interested.

Originally Posted by Palal
They still do it (saw it in SpB recently)
Where's this at?
Old Oct 6, 2015, 10:06 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Originally Posted by DrewGzy
My plans changed and I didn't have time downtown after all. Next time I'm there I will look around and see what I can find (will have more time and no bags to worry about).

Thanks for all the help; if anyone knows an answer to this one I am still interested.

Where's this at?
SpB = Saint Petersburg.

Back to Paveletsky, according to the train station's site, the costs are 170 rub/24 hrs if it's manned, and a locker costs 115 rub for the first hour and 25/45/75 rub (depending on size) for an additional hour, up to 190/250/340 rub per 24 hrs.

Bag storage is Камера хранения in Russian.
Old Oct 22, 2015, 2:37 am

Programs: Qantas LTG, BA-Blue, KLM -Gold, SAS - Silver
I have used it several times. (though not for a couple of years).
It's quite good.

It's signposted with baggage symbols. I had no trouble finding it the first time. If I remember correctly, it's downstairs past the AeroExpress ticket office.

There are lifts/elevators and tracks on the stairs for wheels if you have heavy baggage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.