Wiki Posts
Search

Recommendation for hotels in Moscow with a club lounge

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2015, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+
Recommendation for hotels in Moscow with a club lounge

I'm looking for some relatively inexpensive options for nice hotels in or not too far from central Moscow, that have a club lounge where I can conveniently host some business meetings.

I.e. the hotel should have such a club lounge (and a nice one..), and the cost of the room plus access to the lounge (or of a room that includes free club lounge access, as many times is the case) should be very reasonable, ideally under $100/night.

Any suggestions?
Old Oct 20, 2015, 3:58 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue
You might struggle at that price. Don't forget that the Club Lounge access will be charged for. If you're points rich then buy Ambassador membership for 32,000 points, book the IC Tverskaya using points and pay around 50 USD for Club Lounge access per person per night.

I think that's the only way you'll find an IHG property with a Club Lounge within your price range. Very few IHG chains offer club lounges. The only ones I've come across are CPs and ICs.

Your other issue might be that you can't really bring guests into a Club Lounge unless they are staying with you and have paid for Club Lounge access.
Old Oct 20, 2015, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+
Thanks, I ended up staying at the Marriott Grand. Cost a fair bit more than $100 but I could bring unlimited guests into the club lounge, for no extra charge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.