Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Russia
Reload this Page >

Sheremetyevo (SVO) Airport, What kind of Vodka at Duty Free?

Old Mar 7, 2015, 4:26 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM

Title says it all. I am departing Moscow tomorrow (nice city) and I prefer to buy a few bottles of Vodka at duty free, obviously so I don't have to check my carry-on. However, the liquor store near my hotel sells some brands I have never heard of back in the states (don't remember the names). Anyone know if duty free at SVO sells hard to find, or unusual bottles of Vodka? Thanks
Old Mar 7, 2015, 8:51 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Let's ask for help from the readers of the Russia forum. I'll move this there. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Mar 7, 2015, 9:41 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Ocn Vw 1K
Let's ask for help from the readers of the Russia forum. I'll move this there. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Thanks Ocn.... the clock is ticking. The liquor store here closes in 80 minutes. I should probably just buy it here but my issue with that is, then I have to check my luggage with 4 expensive bottles of vodka. One of two things will happen (knowing my luck); bottles will break; bottles will disappear!
Old Mar 8, 2015, 12:42 am
Suspended
Original Poster

thanks for all the kind replies! To answer my own question, duty free at SVO has tons of different options for your vodka purchases. They had a whole wall dedicated to Vodka. lots of different varieties and unknown brands

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.