Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How safe is Moscow?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2015, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze,Accor.Flightdiary.net/liamvad
Had a great trip to Moscow,found the place very friendly and no trouble whatsoever,hotel brilliant,walked the town,took loads of pics,travelled the Metro,all without hassle,lovely city,was even warm and no rain,the only down side was the scenery on the train to/from airport,grim.Highly recommend going to Moscow,it's very safe.

Last edited by liamvad; May 27, 2015 at 10:30 am
Old May 26, 2015, 5:23 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, AY Gold, FB Gold, BT VIP
Moscow as as safe as, if not safer than, any big European city. Don't do stupid things you wouldn't do at home and no harm will come to you. This is not "Murrica", so don't worry about "good" and "bad" neighbourhoods or gang crime.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 8:47 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Came home yesterday after 5 days in Moscow. Found the city to be as safe as any other big European capital - Paris, London, etc. Lots of police everywhere (полиция - "politsiya" in Russian). I did spot some pickpockets near the Kremlin/Red Square, but the same can be said about the area near Eiffel Tower in Paris.

By taking the normal precautions anyone will be fine.
Old Jul 12, 2015, 5:10 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
I come to Moscow every year 4-5 days and its perfectly safe. Just act like any other big city.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.