Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroflot Ticket Question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2015, 3:50 am
Original Poster

Aeroflot Ticket Question

I already bought my tickets on Aeroflot like 5 days ago. I have the confirmed tickets, it says the tickets are issued, have the ticket number, etc. The only thing is, the payment for the ticket still hasn't shown up in my debit card purchase history, usually any payment I make shows up there immediately, so why hasn't Aeroflot's purchase shown up there and the money for the ticket deducted from my available balance??

Has this happened to anyone else?
Old Jan 4, 2015, 1:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
Have you bought your ticket directly from Aeroflot or on a 3rd party site like Expedia or Orbitz?
Sometimes the airlines charge your card a few days after the ticket is issued, though I don't think it happens with Aeroflot.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Temedar
Have you bought your ticket directly from Aeroflot or on a 3rd party site like Expedia or Orbitz?
Sometimes the airlines charge your card a few days after the ticket is issued, though I don't think it happens with Aeroflot.
I bought it directly from Aeroflot. Till today they haven't charged my card but the ticket is issued and I have official confirmation and receipt.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 7:14 am

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
I'm buying a bunch of SU tickets right now with the exchange rate being what it is (buy them in Rubles btw if you can) and I'm noticing it's taking a very good long while for them to post to my AMEX card. They eventually do though so no fears. I think the transactions may be slowed a bit, either intentionally or unintentionally, for some reason connected to the very dynamic exchange rate the moment. It will post though as they want your money. All is well.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by woody125
I'm buying a bunch of SU tickets right now with the exchange rate being what it is (buy them in Rubles btw if you can) and I'm noticing it's taking a very good long while for them to post to my AMEX card. They eventually do though so no fears. I think the transactions may be slowed a bit, either intentionally or unintentionally, for some reason connected to the very dynamic exchange rate the moment. It will post though as they want your money. All is well.
Ah thanks a lot, I guess I can be calm that they won't cancel my ticket at the last moment or something haha
Old Jan 7, 2015, 6:12 am
Original Poster

My card was charged so all is good now.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 12:55 pm

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Habetov
My card was charged so all is good now.
^^^^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.