Reload this Page >

Which lounge in Sheremetyevo airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which lounge in Sheremetyevo airport?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2013, 3:15 am

thanks all for posting this, is very helpful for me too as I have to stay in SVO over night...
Old Jul 21, 2015, 10:50 am

I am arriving in terminal F on Air France in economy then I have a business class flight with Aeroflot to Yuzhno-sakhalinsk. Can I still use the Jazz and Blues lounge even if the flight is domestic - I really want to have a shower.
Old Sep 4, 2015, 6:06 am

Hi, I have similar question as the OP had. However, as a lot of time passed since the initial question, I'd like to ask again.

I have 8h layover at Sheremetyevo, moving from intl flight @E to intl flight @D terminal.
I have priority pass so I can have complimentary access to these lounges: Persey C, Jazz D, Blues D, Galaxy E, Classic F.

Do you know which of these lounges is the best? Primarily regarding seating (possible to take a nap for an hour or so), complimentary food/snack offer and complimentary alcohol offer.
Also, as the Priority Pass website states that at Jazz&Blues, there is "Maximum 4 hour stay". Do they really check it? No way to prolong it?
Old Sep 4, 2015, 6:56 am

Programs: KLM/AF Platinum for life, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
You do not have access to Terminal C.

As for the other lounges, they are about equal in my opinion. Is your 8hrs during the day or the night. If at night, F is better. They will often turn out all the lights if there are some passengers who are "overnighting". They tend to not be too strict on the 4hr limit. I have never been in transit in sVO for less than 4 hours and up to 8, with no comment made. However, if you are during the day, they might due to capacity concerns.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 3:25 pm

Thanks a lot for your comments.

We will be staying there tomorrow from 5AM to 12AM. Hopefully, they won't say anything about beeing there too long.

And we will probably go to Jazz or Blues then. It will be closest to our departure then. Is any of them better? Or less busy?
Old Dec 10, 2015, 9:13 pm

Programs: Delta
A couple months ago I was in Shermetyevo waiting for a flight to AMS. The flight departed Terminal F I think.

I had luggage, but they wouldn't let me check it and proceed to the gate until about 2 hours before departure. And departure was the following morning.

There was a food court close to the check-in area. And close to that was what appeared to be a lounge. I went to the lounge and showed them my boarding pass and SkyMiles medallion card, but they wouldn't let me in.

This was the only lounge I have seen that you could access before going through security,

Tomorrow I'll be in Shermetyevo again, and my flight leaves the following morning. I'll be there at least 8 hours.

Given that I can't check my luggage and get through security until a couple hours prior to boarding, how can I access this lounge? Is it a Priority Pass lounge?
Old Dec 14, 2015, 10:46 am

As I understood, you'll be land-side. If that's the case then do yourself a favor and get a room in one of the hotels at the airport.

There is the new Radisson right next to the terminal, you can get to it without even going outside. There is the Novotel 100m away. And a new Sheraton down the road (I expect they have a shuttle bus). Another option is the capsule hotel which is practically right in the terminal (near the AeroExpress and very close to the Radisson) and very cheap, I've stayed there a few times and it was fine... they have small rooms with en-suite toilet/shower http://www.eng.v-exp.ru/. There is one more in-terminal hotel http://www.kora-vip.ru/en/ which also looks quite cheap.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 10:47 am

I arrive from Paris and will continue domestically to Novosibirsk. Both flights are Aeroflot business class and I also have a Priority Pass. What lounge(s) would you recommend I visit?
Old Mar 12, 2018, 1:43 pm

Even though this is an old thread, I'd like to share my recent experience at SVO which might be useful for some of you...

During my 5 hours transfer last week I went to the crowded Gallery lounge in terminal D using Priority Pass, and was disappointed with the poor choice of snacks, and the bad wine - it really went downhill since my previous visit 3 years ago. I googled other SVO lounges and found that MasterCard lounge in terminal E (10 mins walk from D) won 'Best business lounge of Russia and CIS' online voting in 2017, and that it can be accessed for free with World Elite MasterCard issued by any bank. So I decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did! Around noon it was almost empty with just a few people there. The lounge has an extensive choice of tasty buffet items, "a la carte" menu with cooked to order restaurant quality dishes, a very decent quality wines, good coffee and desserts. Waiters are friendly and attentive. There are showers and separate "quiet" area for napping. It is by far the best lounge I've ever been to.

If you have enough time (allow at least 40 minutes if you want to order something from a menu) and a World Elite MC in your pocket (there's a good chance you do - both my CapitalOne QuickSilver and Citi Double Cash cards are WE MC with no annual fee) - definitely go there!

Last edited by tb813; Mar 13, 2018 at 7:06 am
Old Mar 13, 2018, 12:20 am

Useful info, thank you.
Are we able to move "airside" (without exiting the secure zone, going through passport control, etc) between terminal E and D?
Old Mar 13, 2018, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by lewinr
Are we able to move "airside" (without exiting the secure zone, going through passport control, etc) between terminal E and D?
Yes, the international departure zones of D, E and F are all connected airside via walkways.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 7:30 pm

Programs: DL Platinum/SkyTeam Elite Plus
Hello,
I will be traveling from JFK to Moscow arriving at Terminal D, then connecting to a flight at Terminal F.
I have a 4 hr layover and am Sky Team Elite Plus. Can I access a lounge at Terminal D-and which one is the best? The Classic lounge in terminal F does not look that great.
Old Jul 18, 2018, 8:12 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold
Which PP lounges are the best in SVO? I'm flying from EVN to AMS via SVO in Sept. Looks like I arrive in D and depart from E.

Also, as a US citizen, I assume a D to E transfer is visa exempt? From what I read, only flights departing from B are not eligible for TWOV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.