Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroflot Bonus Problems

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2008, 7:30 pm

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Ricksha
flights operated by Aeroflot partners (Rossiya, Aeroflot Don, and Aeroflot North) aren't qualified for earning miles in spite of the fact that you buy Aeroflot tickets at Aeroflot office, and flight number begins with SUxxx. Just because the partners aren't SkyTeam members.
Is this still the case? Can I still not earn SU miles and segments towards status on Aeroflot Nord?

And yes I've asked this question in two different threads now
Old Oct 25, 2008, 8:13 pm

My understanding is that you do earn miles in Aeroflot Bonus if you are ticketed on an SU-designated flight (even if it's operated by a subsidiary/codeshare)

I am not sure if you earn miles in other SkyTeam programs for these same flights though. For instance, Aeroflot Bonus members do not earn miles on DL-designated flights operated by ASA, Comair, etc.

Aeroflot Nord terminated its FFP as of July 1, 2008 and transferred all accounts to Aeroflot Bonus, so you would be earning status with AB.
Old Feb 9, 2016, 2:25 pm

Anybody knows how to claim missing points 2016?
Old Feb 9, 2016, 4:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
SU or partner?
Old Feb 9, 2016, 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by Temedar
SU or partner?
I flew with KLM. The miles from my outward trip credited automatically, but no miles have shown up from my inward trip even though it's been over 3 weeks. All segments were the same booking class and my frequent flyer number was fully visible on all boarding passes.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 3:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
E-mail/fax the boarding passes and the itineary to [email protected] or your local Aeroflot office

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.