Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroflot Premium Economy

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2016, 4:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Sen, Skyteam Elite
Aeroflot Premium Economy

Have been flying between Asia and Europe a few times this year in Aeroflot's comfort class (Premium Economy). The fares are often lower than standard economy on other airlines (thanks to the weak ruble). Definitively worthwhile to try it out; on all flights, the comfort class was less than half-full. Service o.k., the only weak point is transit in SVO.
Old Sep 24, 2016, 2:01 pm

Programs: LH SEN, BAEC Bronze, S7 Приоритет, TrueBlue
Thanks! How did you like the seats?
Old Sep 29, 2016, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Sen, Skyteam Elite
38 x 20 inch. On all flights, I also had the seat next to me free.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 7:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by Madame R
Have been flying between Asia and Europe a few times this year in Aeroflot's comfort class (Premium Economy). The fares are often lower than standard economy on other airlines (thanks to the weak ruble). Definitively worthwhile to try it out; on all flights, the comfort class was less than half-full. Service o.k., the only weak point is transit in SVO.
I wished they offered it from Miami, but I don't think they do.
I've been buying tickets through Travelocity and have booked from SVO to JFK on SU to TPA (B6). I booked a one way ticket at $553 and also have another one way for a trip back for $591(TPA to JFK on DL). I can't seem to find that low for a one way fare via Aeroflot, B6, or DL websites. The fare is about $100 more then regular economy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.