Wiki Posts
Search

oneworld priority by S7.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2016, 4:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
oneworld priority by S7.

S7 Airlines has introduced the new oneworld priority branding as per oneworld's policy of consistent signage across it's members hubs and outstations.

Also we will very shortly finally see S7 launching the priority boarding facility for J and OW elites (OWE/OWS for sure,but not sure about OWR yet). Management is very keen on introducing priority boarding across it's network in the very near future.

Business class pax along with OWR+ can still use the dedicated buses when boarding is via remote stand in DME.

Fast track in DME is available as usual for both domestic (far left of Sector C,next to the tarmac windows) and international (far left,away from the tarmac windows).
Attached Images  
Old Jul 6, 2016, 1:45 pm

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Another note, out of ASB today, they had proactively assigned emeralds to first couple of rows on the all-coach A319 and left empty middles. Nice touch...they also handed out DME fasttrack immigration cards to us.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 9:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
Also we will very shortly finally see S7 launching the priority boarding facility for J and OW elites (OWE/OWS for sure,but not sure about OWR yet). Management is very keen on introducing priority boarding across it's network in the very near future.
Just thought I would update this thread. Priority boarding is now in full force in DME and LED. I don't have 100% info for outstations, but they should have priority boarding too.

As I thought the following pax are entitled to it:

-S7 Priority Silver/oneworld Ruby
-S7 Priority Gold/oneworld Sapphire
-S7 Priority Platinum/oneworld Emerald
-Business Class
-Mixed class fare passengers connecting from J (see below):

Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi

Mixed cabin fares:

In the past it was not possible to purchase a single J class ticket if one of your flights is operated by full-Y A319. (eg:OVB-DME A320-DME-LED A319),you had to either purchase two separate tickets,or fly in Y and hope there is AUP available on the day.

At the moment it is only possible to buy these tickets from the call centre and agents,but they will be available online on s7.ru soon.

There are a few perks the pax would get when flying on this ticket on the economy sector:
-Business class check in;
-Business lounge access (on FLEX fares only);
-Complimentary advance seat selection (excluding Extra space seats);
-Seat block,subject to availability;
-Extra baggage allowance (1 or 2PCS@32KG depending on the fare,BASE or FLEX);
-Extra miles (again the bonus depends on the fare,as above).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.