Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thrifty Promotions and Discounts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2010, 12:59 am

need a medium sized car for 5 weeks in greece this August.

Cant get any codes to work. Best I can get is a Toyota Avensis for 1.718,50 €

Appreciate any suggestions....
Old Aug 4, 2010, 2:39 pm

Is there anything for US that is hot right now? I'm trying to book a rental for september and shopping around.

Last edited by farahmorales; Aug 18, 2010 at 12:34 pm
Old Aug 12, 2010, 5:20 am

Codes for STL

Looking to bring down the daily rate in STL for a 1 1/2 day rental.
Only code I have is the Amex one which does very little
dates looking at are 8/15 6PM out 8/17 5AM

TIA
Carolyn
Old Sep 16, 2011, 6:34 am

Save 5% on Any Vehicle at Thrifty.com!
Coupon Code: LINKS
US Airways Dividend Miles Members Can Earn Triple Miles Per Rental from Thrifty Rent a Car
Coupon Code: US10
Rent Any size Car For A Minimum of 3 Days and Well Award You 500 Bonus Miles
Coupon Code: EK5K
@guvnaar- Hope these coupons help. Just found them while browsing some website.
Old Nov 18, 2011, 5:25 am

It is not a discount, but using the USPR code will give you 1500 USAirways miles on rentals of 2 days or more. I have been using it all year long and miles usually post within 3 weeks.
Old Feb 18, 2012, 2:49 pm

Question Thrifty Discount Codes for San Francisco - April 2012

Looking for a Thrifty Car Rental pickup at SFO and return in the city for late April. Seems their website has no special deals now and I didn't have any luck with AAA or USAA to speak of. Does anyone have any discount codes that are current for Thrifty.com or any consolidator website? I've tried Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, etc. I would like to get a standard or full size car for a four-day rental. Thanks!
Old Mar 3, 2012, 12:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

CR09 gives 10% off at Costa Rica locations
Old Mar 25, 2012, 3:56 pm

Rental in SJC CAbo this summer

any thought s on car rental in cabo what paperwork is needed to avoid the high insurance rates that are covered by other CC etc and codes for a better rate thanks Just to stir up this thread as its dead lol
Old Apr 5, 2012, 10:14 am

Trying to book a car in Hawaii (KOA), and tried using HM91 code for 10% off Hawaii rentals. It was listed on the Autoslash website, but I keep getting an error message. Does this mean it doesn't work?
Old Apr 6, 2012, 9:55 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by wc4572
Trying to book a car in Hawaii (KOA), and tried using HM91 code for 10% off Hawaii rentals. It was listed on the Autoslash website, but I keep getting an error message. Does this mean it doesn't work?
That is a valid promo code, but it doesn't always work, depending on the dates and/or car size you select. We haven't seen any real rhyme or reason to when it works and when it doesn't, so our automated system tries (or, well, tried, until Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group pulled out of AutoSlash earlier this month) it on all Hawaii rentals. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Old May 2, 2012, 9:13 pm

Great youtube video Autoslash! I was unfortunately I received an error when I used your site to select a rental from PIT with drop off at BWI a week later starting on 5/8/12. Is this a limitation of the site or an error on my part?

There looks to be pretty standard asking me to resubmit to a different location or selection of a different car type (I never selected a car type, but I would prefer a standard SUV).

I'd give my rental confirmation number on the site to attempt to let you track it separately. Please let me know if there is a way, because I would like to try it.
Old May 2, 2012, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by leftfoot
Great youtube video Autoslash! I was unfortunately I received an error when I used your site to select a rental from PIT with drop off at BWI a week later starting on 5/8/12. Is this a limitation of the site or an error on my part?

There looks to be pretty standard asking me to resubmit to a different location or selection of a different car type (I never selected a car type, but I would prefer a standard SUV).

I'd give my rental confirmation number on the site to attempt to let you track it separately. Please let me know if there is a way, because I would like to try it.
A number of car rental companies have recently changed their position regarding making their rental inventory available via AutoSlash. We've posted a letter on our website that goes into more detail on this recent development. This is likely why you’re not seeing any results for your search.

AutoSlash is committed to helping its customers get a great deal on their rental. We’re working on improvements to the site to address the current situation. In the meantime, you can click on the tab labeled "Track a rental you’ve booked elsewhere" and let us know about any rentals you’ve booked on other websites. We’ll analyze your rental and let you know if we find a better deal. (Processing tracked rentals not booked on our site is still a bit of a manual process on our end, so please be patient while we work on importing your data and looking for better options for you.)
Old May 2, 2012, 10:02 pm

Ok great that is exactly what I did. I look forward to hearing back from you and your team.

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
A number of car rental companies have recently changed their position regarding making their rental inventory available via AutoSlash. We've posted a letter on our website that goes into more detail on this recent development. This is likely why you’re not seeing any results for your search.

AutoSlash is committed to helping its customers get a great deal on their rental. We’re working on improvements to the site to address the current situation. In the meantime, you can click on the tab labeled "Track a rental you’ve booked elsewhere" and let us know about any rentals you’ve booked on other websites. We’ll analyze your rental and let you know if we find a better deal. (Processing tracked rentals not booked on our site is still a bit of a manual process on our end, so please be patient while we work on importing your data and looking for better options for you.)
Old Jun 2, 2012, 3:15 pm

Thrifty UK (London) - July 2012 - Premium Auto

Anyone able to help with a discount for BMW/Audi or similar (Auto)? 2nd July - 20th July

thanks in advance...
Old Jun 4, 2012, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by stuabroad
Anyone able to help with a discount for BMW/Audi or similar (Auto)? 2nd July - 20th July

thanks in advance...
Finding a discount code for a BMW/Audi might be a bit of a problem since Thrifty doesn't rent higher-end vehicles like that. The nicest make/model is likely a Chrysler 300 LTD. If you want a BMW/Audi, you'd likely need to look at Hertz/Avis/National.

Hertz Prestige Collection
Avis Cool Cars

Note that pricing is likely to be much higher than standard models.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.